Aiken and Sons Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

Aiken & Sons Inc is a family owned business dedicated to serve heating, A/C and plumbing needs on a 24/7 basis to residential and commercial customers. The Aiken family has over 25 years of experience taking care of customer needs by establishing a personal relationship built on a foundation of quality workmanship and prompt service. Our attitude is that every request, no matter how small, is always important....

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Family owned and operated father & son team serving Eastern PA. Helping customers improve their water by providing the highest quality water softeners, UV systems, Reverse Osmosis systems and filtration to name a few while always being very competitively priced. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 610-737-6402.

Regional Water Treatment company. Personalized service. WQA (www.WQA.org) certified water specialists and installers. In business over 50 years. Mainly serving Chester, Montogemery, Berks and Bucks counties, although we go further! Fully insured and properly licensed.

01/17/2017

Description of Work

Category plumbing

04/12/2013

I called and left a message regarding a leaky spigot hookup to my washing machine. Josh from Aiken and Sons called me back the same day and I explained to him over the phone the details of the problem. After making sure he understood what was wrong, he assured me that it was an easy fix, and walked me through how to fix it myself over the phone to save me the time and expense of a service call! I ...

Description of Work
Walked me through the steps of fixing my leaky spigot over the phone to save me a service call.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Install new & replacement HVAC systems, maintain & service HVAC systems. Plumbing - hot water heaters, bathroom & kitchen fixtures, well pumps & tanks, new water & sewer lines. Cleaning - heater, AC, ducts

Check, Visa