Major Construction Inc Roofing and Siding

Founded 1964 • With Angi since November 2006

302 Cambridge Dr

Royersford, PA 19468

Roofing and windows...

roofing (11)window replacement (7)siding companies (3)gutter repair (1)

01/25/2021

In Oct. 2020 I had a new roof put on my home which was followed up in Nov. with some capping of fascia boards and gables. It was a pleasure dealing with Paul and Maizie Major. Good communication is a high priority for me and communication was excellent before, during and after the jobs were completed. I am very pleased with my new roof and capping. Everyone involved was very professional and I app...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof and some capping of fascia boards and gables.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Our pleasure, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you very much for a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

01/21/2021

They did an excellent job. Real Pros. Bud R

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and siding repairs

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

Photo for Major Construction Inc Roofing and Siding - 302 Cambridge Dr, Royersford, PA - 39147061

Thank you kindly for this wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]. It was such a pleasure working with you!

01/20/2021

Everything went as planned. Paul is so helpful. I actually requested an estimate on window replacement and while he was here he asked if he could give me an estimate on my roof. He was not trying to sell me a roof but was very helpful in explaining why it would be beneficial to get that done. His estimate for both windows and roof were fair. Glad he weighed in because when they removed the old roo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, [Member Name Removed]. Your kind words and excellent review are so appreciated.

01/15/2019

The job was done in a very professional and timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

We appreciate your positive words, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

02/19/2018

Amazing, friendly customer service! Paul came out within a few hours to assess the situation and fix the problem. We highly recommend Major Construction to friends and family and wouldn't consider anyone else. Thank you for a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An issue with the siding on our house

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2016

Your comments are very appreciated, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It has been so nice to work with you!

08/29/2017

Very professional, timely, considerate. The installer answered any questions I had. It took a day and a half to complete the installation and the crew cleaned up all trash and debris as they went through the day and left the area as found. I am very pleased with the overall project and would most certainly recommend Major Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

05/07/2017

Their service and quality of work was outstanding. The patch looks amazing, and you cannot tell there was ever a hole in the roof. They were prompt, courteous, and neat. I would definitely hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a temporary roof patch with permanent materials to match the rest of the roof, due to the removal of a chimney stack.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

02/20/2014

Paul Major was very easy to work with, he listened to our concerns and made sure we were happy with his work. He was able to troubleshoot a water leak we had, when other contractors couldn't. His workers were very courteous and left the work site cleaner than before they arrived. His price to perform the work was very reasonable. All in all a very pleasurable experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace window

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2013

01/24/2014

The workers were professional, courteous and respectful of my home. I then used this company to replace my roof in May - also a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 13 windows in my townhouse.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2013

11/24/2006

Came and gave estimate int timely manner. Scheduled job and came when he said he would. Finished job when he said he would. Did excellent work left area clean. Promptly returned calls when I called with a problem. Promptly came to inspect problem, immediately took action to rectify problem. Very professional, very honest and reasonable honest pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ripped all layers of shingled roof down to frame and reinstalled new with shingles, and coated one flat roof with tarred fibrous coating.

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Decks, Additions