PETE RUSSO PLUMBING

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/01/2023

65 AIRPORT RD UNIT C

Pottstown, PA 19464

"Pete Russo Plumbing is a company you can rely on and trust in"...knowledgeable, licensed plumbers using quality products from the leading manufacturers to ensure durability and performance on all installations. Founded in 1988, we continue to make every project one we can be proud of to ensure we exceed all of our customer's expectations! Let Pete Russo Plumbing's great prices and high quality of workmanship speak for itself...call us now at 610-495-8292....

plumbers (134)drain cleaning (16)well & water pump repair (8)water heaters (7)sewer cleaning (3)gas leak repair (2)home remodeling (2)

05/19/2021

We were having problems with a powder room toilet that wouldn’t flush. I called Russo’s who called back the same day- made an appointment for the following morning. Joe showed up on time was kind, professional, and competent! Found the clog after finally taking out the entire toilet ( plastic wipes lid was flushed by lord knows who). Completed the job - charges were fair. I would highly recommend ...

Description of Work
We needed someone to unclog a toilet

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

04/29/2021

I selected Russo Plumbing based on the reviews I read on Angi.com. The work was scheduled for Monday, a few days after my call. Mike arrived on time and got to work immediately, removing the existing vanity drain pipes and installing new ones. He finished quickly and kept his work area as clean as he found it. He volunteered that, since I had him for the hour, he had more time and asked what other...

Description of Work
Replace Bathroom Vanity Sink Plumbing

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. Mike is a great guy!

01/23/2021

Our plumber was Todd. He was professional and kept me informed about the jobs. I'll call Russo again for future issues. In terms of pricing, they aren't cheap but also aren't the highest I have seen. I think the quality job justifies the pricing.

Description of Work
sump pump and water heater replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

12/08/2020

The plumber was on my street in advance of the appt time and waited to come in right at 7:30. He was very nice, professional, and addressed all my concerns, even ensuring my electrical wasn’t damaged from the leak we had. He wore a mask the entire time, and explained everything to me very well, with absolutely no condescension (which I’m used to as a woman). He provided me with extra parts I may n...

Description of Work
leaking bath tub and stuck trip lever

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/22/2020

Great experience, Russo Plumbing was quick to respond, provided all requested info up front. We needed a new kitchen faucet but also discovered we had a leaking copper pipe in the basement. Russo plumbing promptly moved up our appointment to come out the next day. Joe was our plumber and was very courteous, completed the job in under and hour and was very knowledgeable. Overall great experience at...

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen Faucet and Repair leaking copper pipe

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

09/02/2020

fast ,efficient, professional. faucet upgraded and frost free section added. We appreciated the upgrade

Description of Work
replace outdoor faucet

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/01/2020

Great job, very quick and professional. Originally scheduled three hours but all projects were completed in two.

Description of Work
Multiple small projects.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/06/2020

Called ahead and arrived earlier. Work was done quickly and to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replace leaky shower faucet

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/07/2020

Michael called ahead gave approximate time and was here on time. Came in did the job it was a mess because the access door wasn’t where the problem was of course. He put a hole got access and did the job. He was great, mess was cleaned up and checked his work and all was good. Price was very reasonable, I called after hours left a message because it wasn’t an emergency and they called early the ne...

Description of Work
Replace a tub faucet

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Cost $197.5

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

12/16/2019

Plumber was punctual, extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. He did excellent, efficient work, and even gave me great advice to save some money on one of my issues in my shower. I’ll definitely use Russo for future plumbing needs. Can’t recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Replaced cartridge in tub faucet, replaced/updated various water valves, repaired bathroom faucet.

Category plumbing

Residential & Commercial Plumbing, New Construction, Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations, Sewer & Drain Cleaning with Sewer Camera Inspections, Gas Hook-ups, Water Heater Repair & Replacements, Pipe & Shut-off Valve Leaks, Sump Pumps, Leaky/Dripping Faucets, Toilet Repairs & Replacements, Garbage Disposals, Dishwasher Installation, And Much More!!!

HEATING.