PETE RUSSO PLUMBING

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2004

"Pete Russo Plumbing is a company you can rely on and trust in"...knowledgeable, licensed plumbers using quality products from the leading manufacturers to ensure durability and performance on all installations. Founded in 1988, we continue to make every project one we can be proud of to ensure we exceed all of our customer's expectations! Let Pete Russo Plumbing's great prices and high quality of workmanship speak for itself...call us now at 610-495-8292....

Our New Truck

+7 more images

plumbers (135)drain cleaning (16)well & water pump repair (8)water heaters (7)sewer cleaning (3)gas leak repair (2)home remodeling (2)

07/29/2021

M.

Excellently! Todd, who just left, was fantastic to work with. Explained everything clearly. Had been waiting two days to hear back from another plumber. Gave up waiting and went to Angie's List, and saw the great (and well-deserved) reviews for Russo Plumbing. Spoke to Scott, who was incredibly helpful. He was able to send Todd over within the hour. Price was very reasonable. Everything went perfectly, and won't hesitate to use again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replaced struck cartridge in Moen faucet.

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

05/19/2021

Robin F.

We were having problems with a powder room toilet that wouldn’t flush. I called Russo’s who called back the same day- made an appointment for the following morning. Joe showed up on time was kind, professional, and competent! Found the clog after finally taking out the entire toilet ( plastic wipes lid was flushed by lord knows who). Completed the job - charges were fair. I would highly recommend Russo’s and especially Joe.

Description of Work
We needed someone to unclog a toilet

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

04/29/2021

Carl A.

I selected Russo Plumbing based on the reviews I read on Angi.com. The work was scheduled for Monday, a few days after my call. Mike arrived on time and got to work immediately, removing the existing vanity drain pipes and installing new ones. He finished quickly and kept his work area as clean as he found it. He volunteered that, since I had him for the hour, he had more time and asked what other work he might do for me. We identified two small jobs, which he also finished within the hour! I was delighted by the quality and speed of his work, and Russo Plumbing’s and Mike’s can-do attitude. I was so happy that I referred Mike to a friend, who was also pleased with his work. I have already scheduled Mike for additional work, and I’m sure we’ll use his services many times in the future.

Description of Work
Replace Bathroom Vanity Sink Plumbing

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. Mike is a great guy!

01/23/2021

Adam H.

Our plumber was Todd. He was professional and kept me informed about the jobs. I'll call Russo again for future issues. In terms of pricing, they aren't cheap but also aren't the highest I have seen. I think the quality job justifies the pricing.

Description of Work
sump pump and water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

12/08/2020

Krista S.

The plumber was on my street in advance of the appt time and waited to come in right at 7:30. He was very nice, professional, and addressed all my concerns, even ensuring my electrical wasn’t damaged from the leak we had. He wore a mask the entire time, and explained everything to me very well, with absolutely no condescension (which I’m used to as a woman). He provided me with extra parts I may need later, and even came back in when I remembered I needed something else checked. Price was very reasonable, and I will definitely be trusting this family company with all my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
leaking bath tub and stuck trip lever

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/22/2020

Andrew G.

Great experience, Russo Plumbing was quick to respond, provided all requested info up front. We needed a new kitchen faucet but also discovered we had a leaking copper pipe in the basement. Russo plumbing promptly moved up our appointment to come out the next day. Joe was our plumber and was very courteous, completed the job in under and hour and was very knowledgeable. Overall great experience at a great price. I'd highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen Faucet and Repair leaking copper pipe

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

09/02/2020

darlene M.

fast ,efficient, professional. faucet upgraded and frost free section added. We appreciated the upgrade

Description of Work
replace outdoor faucet

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/01/2020

Dee R.

Great job, very quick and professional. Originally scheduled three hours but all projects were completed in two.

Description of Work
Multiple small projects.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/06/2020

Porfi P.

Called ahead and arrived earlier. Work was done quickly and to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replace leaky shower faucet

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/07/2020

Jim M.

Michael called ahead gave approximate time and was here on time. Came in did the job it was a mess because the access door wasn’t where the problem was of course. He put a hole got access and did the job. He was great, mess was cleaned up and checked his work and all was good. Price was very reasonable, I called after hours left a message because it wasn’t an emergency and they called early the next day and scheduled for that day. I will call again for any plumbing problem.

Description of Work
Replace a tub faucet

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Cost $197.5

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

12/16/2019

Michael H.

Plumber was punctual, extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. He did excellent, efficient work, and even gave me great advice to save some money on one of my issues in my shower. I’ll definitely use Russo for future plumbing needs. Can’t recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Replaced cartridge in tub faucet, replaced/updated various water valves, repaired bathroom faucet.

05/15/2019

Susan M.

Mike was great. He found the source of bith problems, fixed it and was done in like 10 mins. He also told me what to do if it happens again. I was very happy with the work and that I didn't cost a ton. I even recommended them to friends who needed a plumber.

Description of Work
My dishwasher was overflowing and my garbage disposal wasn't working either. I wasn't sure if there was just something that needed to be fixed or if I had to replace them.

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

05/07/2019

Donna S.

We noticed that water pressure was super high and called Russo the next day. Within a couple hours he had someone at our house. The water pressure was running at 150 psi and the pipes could have burst at any moment. The pressure valve was replaced right then and there and everything was running great afterwards. Service was great and responsiveness was even better.

Description of Work
Pressure reducing valve broke

09/11/2018

Karen M.

We used Pete Russo Plumbing service twice in the past year, to replace our bathtub faucet and our sump pump. Both times the price we paid was less than the estimate given by our previous plumbing provider. Not only did we get a better price, we were also extremely satisfied with the work that was done. We would definitely recommend Pete Russo and use again in the future.

Description of Work
Leaky bathtub faucet, replace sump pump

Category plumbing, wells

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

08/18/2018

Catherine H.

Very well. He was prompt, thoughtful and very considerate of our schedule

Description of Work
replace disposal

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

08/01/2018

Beatrice S.

Punctual, efficient, neat and polite; price quote met. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace Toilet

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

07/23/2018

Lisa C.

I had my laundry sink and faucet replaced first and then a month or so later had my garbage disposal replaced. Todd was awesome and I am pleased with the ultimate work on both jobs. They are my go-to for plumbing needs now.

Description of Work
Replacement of Laundry Sink and Replacement of Garbage Disposal

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

07/02/2018

Terrence Q.

Great service from these guys! They came by right away, were very professional, did great work, and charged a decent price. I could not have had a better experience!

Description of Work
Replaced leaking water line to ice maker in refrigerator.

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

06/22/2018

Olin M.

Pete called ahead to confirm, arrived on time, made repairs quickly, and also fixed another leak while here. Great job. Very professional and personable. Reasonable price. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace burst outside spigot pipe

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

06/11/2018

Jonathan Y.

They are the first company to respond to my request for Quote. Scott provided me the quote, answered my questions, and provided the product spec for two different models for me to consider. Joe stopped by on the same day and is clean and professional. Joe answered my questions and replaced the failed pump in a timely fashion. I like this company and would hire them again for future work.

Description of Work
Sump Pump Replacement

Category plumbing, wells

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

05/18/2018

Jeff B.

Job went great. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

05/07/2018

Kevin G.

Quality local plumber who scheduled us quickly for non-emergency work. Installed the new disposal - reasonable part price (vs. amazon) and left the work area clean after leaving. I used to use Horizon, but Russo is LOCAL and far more reasonable.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

04/22/2018

James S.

This was one of three companies that I contacted for a quote to update one of our full bathrooms. Pete Russo Plumbing easily had my confidence from the start and overshadowed the other two competing contractors due to a mix of their professionalism, courtesy and easy to understand quote (all costs involved made sense and were fair/competitive). All employees that I worked with were courteous, professional & timely with communication throughout the project and provided quality results from start to finish (this includes while on the job with real-time updates for my information and requests for my decisions with options as the work proceeded). Moreover, the original quote was accurate to the penny and I was even able to add some additional "punch list" jobs of low-impact / cost work on the last day for other plumbing needs in another 2 baths of our home (this was taken care of with ease and speed). If you’re getting quotes for bathroom work or plumbing of any kind, be sure to call these guys. You’ll be glad that you did!

Description of Work
Removal of original bathroom shower/tub combination, toilet & vanity/sink followed by new bathtub, toilet & vanity/sink installation.

Category plumbing, home remodeling