Sistine Plastic Surgery

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2011

2643 E Carson St

Pittsburgh, PA 15203

Not only is it essential to create the right type of atmosphere for the patient, but we believe in creating a supportive and positive work environment–which is reflected in our work performance and level of quality care. We also enjoy continually learning and growing to stay on top of the latest advances in the cosmetic industry and offer you the best services with the most outstanding result. It is important for us to take the time to get to know each of our patients to create a strong patient/doctor bond, based on good communication and trust. We look forward to meeting you soon! Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a physician is board certified, please visit www.abms.org. Additional addresses: 409 Broad Street Suite 101B Sewickley, PA 15143 1000 Stonewood Drive Suite 200 Wexford, PA 15090 510 Pellis Road #101 Greensburg, PA 15601...

11/04/2016

Karen B.

I had blepharoplasty surgery,diysport and tear trough Restylane done by Dr. Paul Leong four months ago. I am very happy with the outcome.I feel like a fresh or younger version of myself. The outcome is very natural yet noticeable. Dr. Leong does a very effective dental block prior to the filler, so it is relatively painless. The blepharoplasty surgery was done under local anesthetic, it was relatively painless ,as well. Tear trough restylane is a remarkable procedure , in which Dr. Leong specializes. He fills the hollow area under the eyes where women appear to have dark circles. This procedure really takes years off. This is not an easy procedure to do, the plastic surgeon needs to be particularly skilled. I will absolutely use Dr. Paul Leong for any additional plastic surgery .

Description of Work
Upper eyelid Blepharoplasty , dysport, and tear troughs Restylane

06/29/2015

Kimberly K.

Description of Work
Cosmetic surgery

05/10/2014

William R.

The RN kept in close contact with me during the first week.

Description of Work
laser treatment-it went well.

04/30/2014

Thomas M.

Description of Work
I have seen Dr. Leong for the past year for Botox and Fillers. He is a very kind, sincere professional who takes a lot of time to talk to you so he knows exactly what you want. He is conservative in his approach and wants you to look natural, which I appreciate. My biggest fear with fillers is that my cheeks would look puffy, and I feared botox would give me a frozen look. Neither has happened. I look refreshed. I'm thrilled to have found Dr. Leong.

09/25/2013

Samantha B.

Went in for a consultation without appointment, sat down with technician and she explained everything and gave me literature. Made appointment and went back for treatment. Very good results. Treatment was uncomfortable but not unbearable, and I felt that technician was working hard to strike perfect balance between getting results and keeping me relatively comfortable. She was sympathetic and very competent. Everything happened just as she said it would. I am happy with the results!

Description of Work
Wanted an Ultherapy treatment. They were very informative and helpful.

07/23/2013

It went very well. Dr Leong was very informative and friendly. I was not ready to go through with the surgery, but, I have the confidence that he would do a very good job. The office was very clean, well organized and I completely understood the procedure. I would recommend using his service.

Description of Work
I went for a Blepharoplasty evaluation.

05/10/2013

Pamela S.

Dr. Paul Leong is my absolutely favorite physician! I am a repeat customer for his facial treatments. I have had Ultherapy, Botox, Sculptra and Restylane. Love that he does all procedures himself and gives a thorough and enjoyable pre-treatment discussion. I certainly can see results and they have been long-lasting.

Description of Work
We all look in the mirror as we get older and see things we don't like. I did a fair amount of research and chose Dr. Paul Leong for Ultherapy treatments. He is a marvelous physician and such a personable conversationalist. The Ultherapy went so well I scheduled several other treatments.

03/28/2013

Kathy K.

Dr. Leong and his staff are great. He spends an extraordinary amount of time to understand your concerns and expectations. He thoroughly explains the procedures and the expected results. He is warm and compassionate as well as an exceptionally skilled surgeon. I would not consider going anywhere else for cosmetic work.

Description of Work
My initial appointment was a consultation regarding a facelift and necklift.

06/15/2012

Anna L.

Dr. Paul Leong is an excellent plastic surgeon. His consultation is very thorough. He's very polite, friendly and down-to-earth. Be prepared to wait in the office for awhile....

Description of Work
Laser Hair Removal, non-surgical treatments

01/29/2011

Lauren W.

First and foremost, I cannot say that Dr. Leong did a poor job or is not a good plastic surgeon. His practice and it's operation are my biggest disappointment. I had prepaid for a consult and photorejuventaion procedure. When I first called to schedule, it took them 3 messages and 1 week to return my call. No one answers during business hours. I called to confirm the timing for my appointment and was never called back, even after calling standing outside the office and watching them not answer. I waited 45 min, which being in the industry, does not bother me. Dr. Leong seemed friendly and knowledgeable and I was excited after leaving and scheduling the appointment. Howeverc, after looking at before and after photos, I had concerns with whether I had chose the appropriate treatment for my skin concerns. I tried calling several times and left a message expressing my concern and asking to be called back before my procedure. It has been 2 weeks and my calls have still not been returned. I even called again expressing my concern with their patient care and response to calls, canceling the procedure and losing my investment, asking them to please call back, but they never did. *update* Dr. leong did contact me after expressing his concerns and offered numerous apologies. He did perform my procedure with excellent results.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Leong for a consult for photorejuvenation.

Category cosmetic surgery

We are very sorry about the inconvenience and difficulty experienced by this patient. During the time period she describes we were switching over the phone system and had numerous communication problems. This was frustrating to a good number of our patients (and to us as well!). This has been completely corrected a good while ago. We pride ourselves on and strive for outstanding customer service in everything we do. As the patient indicated, we did ultimately get in communication with her, expressed our regrets and performed a high quality service. I appreciate her feedback and look forward to seeing her again in the future.
    Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic
    Hair Removal
    Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive
    Ear, Nose & Throat/Otolaryngology
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Plastic surgery- cosmetic, reconstructive, injectables, blepharoplasty, hair transplant, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, hair removal, photorejuvenation, ear lobe repair & ultherapy.

Ask for Details.