NEWMAN CHIROPRACTIC CENTER, LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

Chiropractic Care
Massage Therapy

Welcome to the site of Dr. Martin Novak at Newman Chiropractic Center, LLC in Shadyside, Pittsburgh. Chiropractic is the most popular natural, drug-free healthcare system in the world. Many people who choose a chiropractic lifestyle experience less stress and more vitality....

10/11/2016

I called in the morning because I was in pain asking for an appointment ASAP and she told me to come in right away. They have always found time for me when I call in pain and the staff are just so friendly and wonderful. There was minimal paperwork to fill out, and I didn't even have time to open my book before the doctor came in and gave me an adjustment. He asked lots of questions to make sure h...

Description of Work
I called because I was experiencing back pain and they had space for me to come in right away! I have been here 3 times for emergency back pain relief.

04/27/2016

Dr. Novak is an excellent provider, very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He takes the time to explain the symptoms, how they occur and the plan correct.. The practice is usually very busy, yet efficient and never runs behind. Efficient and flexible scheduling. Everyone is so friendly and caring!

Description of Work
adjustments/treatments for Hip alignment/pain, back pain, compressed nerves. Have been to several physicians, physical therapy and nothing has helped EXCEPT the treatment provide by Dr. Novak. Highly recommend!

04/11/2016

He addressed my problems and explained everything to me after a few visits I felt great. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Severe lower back & neck pain I see him regularly since 2010.

07/16/2015

Description of Work
He adjusted my spine and evened my legs out.

04/10/2015

Description of Work
Had a pinched nerve in my back at 20 weeks pregnant. Though I've had great experiences with chiropractic in the past, it was in a different state, and I was anxious about having a first experience with a provider while pregnant. Professional, friendly, and felt comfortable the entire time. Cost of adjustment is incredibly reasonable.

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic care, auto injuries, sports injuries, neck pain, back pain, chronic pain, shoulder pain, whiplash, elbow, wrist or hand pain, muscle spasms, work injuries, tmj, carpal tunnel, numbness, arthritis, stenosis, migraines and headaches, sciatica, disc problems, buttock pain, hip pain, tailbone pain, leg pain, knee pain & ankle or foot pain.

ask for details