McArdle Surgical

Founded 1963 • With Angi since September 2009

We are a family owned, Pittsburgh based provider of home healthcare equipment, supplies and accessibility products such as stairlifts (both new and used) and wheelchair lifts. All of our installers are factory trained, and insured. We are a Pa. registered contractor, PA008077. We have been in business for 50 years. We curently have 5 employees and never use subcontractors....

04/19/2012

I called around 9 and the service provider came around 1 after phoning to make sure I was there. He was very courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. He showed me things about operation of my stair glide that I had not known before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My stair glide was stuck.

CATEGORY medical supplies

09/01/2009

They were extremely kind, professional, and prompt. This is probably one of the nicest companies with which I have worked in a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed 2 chair lifts in my home.

CATEGORY medical supplies

We provide mobility products such as walkers, rollators, and transport chairs. Bath aids, support hose, braces, hot & cold therapy, blood pressure units, lift chairs, cushions and wound care suplies. We also provide maintenance and service on many different types of stairlifts and wheelchair lifts..