Frost & Company Diamonds

With Angi since June 2010

3.3

717 Liberty Ave Ste 212

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

We have been dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service for over two decades. Specializing in creating unique custom designs that are hand crafted to our clienteles’ desires, Frost & Co. offers unparalleled talent and service. We consistently expand our offerings in our designer showroom as a way of highlighting our latest collections of jewelry as unique as you....

12/02/2017

Amylyn K.

See above comments

Description of Work
We went in asking for durable wedding bands and we're sold something that was scratched and pitted in 3 months. It was also sized improperly. When we went back expressing our concern we were given a very hard time in the store. We we're yelled at and told we we're not nice people because we said we would share a rating on social media. The owner was standing there and did nothing. The sales person said he heard us which he may have but his solution was to refinish the rings and to come back and continue to have them polished. We never take our rings off so that was a problem for us. The sizing the product and the horrible service is something we want to share so that others do not experience the same. There are many other jewelry stores to shop. We also later noticed other very unfavorable reviews about this company.

05/20/2015

Michael A.

They were knowledgeable and the fair in there prices.

Description of Work
They sold to me a wedding ring.

01/22/2013

Michael A.

Overall, I had a satisfying experience. The pricing was fair and the staff was helpful. I felt a little like I had to bug them for updates, but that might just be my personality. I would say as a warning that unless you specifically ask otherwise, you will be provided with EGL graded diamonds. Do some searching online about the EGL grades, but you will find that they are always graded higher than they would be by more reputable authorities. Frost & Co is not overpricing the EGL diamonds, rather you get what you pay for. I.E. an IF EGL would likely be no better than a VS1 if graded by GIA. That being said, if you ask for a GIA diamond, like I did, they will find one for you at a fair price. Unless you have a trained eye, my suggestion is to insist on looking at only GIA certified diamonds.

Description of Work
I purchases an engagement ring from Frost & Co.

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair