Family Clean 5 Brothers

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2017

120 Mt Vernon Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15229

Family owned and operated cleaning business out of the Pittsburgh area. We specialize in both Residential and Commercial cleaning. Our services include Basic Housecleaning, Deep Housecleaning, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning, Windows, Garage Cleaning and Organization and much more! Call or text today to schedule an appointment!...

house cleaning (30)

06/07/2021

They are on time, they have product and cleaning equipment, they were very thorough, concentrated with work and stayed on task .

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

02/19/2021

EXCELLENT experience! The photos speak for themselves! We hired Ana and her team to get our home spotless the day before having our home photographed professionally to put our house on the market. They delivered! This was our first professional deep clean in the 3 years we lived here. Scheduling with Ana was easy, and she responded promptly over phone/text to set up an appointment with one-week's ...

Description of Work
Deep Clean - Full Home - 8+ Hours

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Review for Family Clean 5 Brothers - 120 Mt Vernon Ave, Pittsburgh, PA - 39202824

together with my team we would like to thank you for the preference it was a pleasure to meet you thank you very much

04/22/2020

The service was very good and the price was very reasonable. The crew was on time and worked quickly to complete the job. I was very satisfied with the quality of their work.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/10/2020

I was very happy with Anna and her partner they came in on time. They went straight to work without any hesitation. I didn’t have to guide their every moment. At the end I ended up with a better than clean house, better than most cleaners that I’ve had. Ana is definitely a keeper.

Description of Work
General House Cleaner

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

Thank you very much count on me for cleaning your house always.

01/07/2020

Absolutely fantastic! Showed up on time and ready to work. Went above and beyond to get our house clean and even stayed longer than scheduled.

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

01/07/2020

Fantastic!! I couldn’t have asked for a more thorough clean. Their attention to detail is like no one else. Well worth every penny

Description of Work
Deep clean

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

07/30/2019

Very good. Almost everything was done that I requested.some small items were overlooked, but with all the things that I wanted done, it’s no big deal. I had the whole house cleaned. . There were 3 people and they each worked for 4.5 hours. That’s a lot of work.

Description of Work
Deep clean whole house

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/23/2019

Very well. Everything we requested was done well.

Description of Work
Lease renewal clean up

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/16/2019

Very pleased with the work. After 2 to 3 hrs, my house (4 bedroom .3.5 bath) was spotless and smelled amazing. Very hardworking team. If you want quality at a reasonable price, Ana and her team is excellent. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
House cleaning .

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

07/31/2018

The group that came were very nice and polite. They got right to work and had a game plan to do as much as they could with the 2 hours I purchased. Unfortunately for them, the power was turned off early, so they had to work in the non-AC house without power for vacuums and the like. They STILL knocked it out of the park. They swept everything up, cleaned windows, cleaned baseboards, cleaned sinks,...

Description of Work
General house clean for my move out

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

Review for Family Clean 5 Brothers - 120 Mt Vernon Ave, Pittsburgh, PA - 37282380

Housecleaning - General and Deep Cleanings available