CVS PHARMACY

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

STORE #4051....

04/17/2011

Donna U.

The pharmacist said hi to me as soon as I got to the counter and said someone would be right with me. The pharmacy technician got my prescription without even asking my name, she knew who I was. I appreciate the personal service in a big chain store. I have been going here for many years. The current head pharmacist, Chad, is the reason I go there. He always says hi to me using my name, even if he just sees me and I am not visiting the pharmacy counter. He always has time to answer my questions. He has helped me above and beyond on an occasion where my insurance company had to be contacted because I lost my prescription. It is the closest thing to a small town independent pharmacy I have encountered, and the professional, friendly service from the pharmacist (and technicians) is exceptional.

Description of Work
I had a prescription filled at this CVS. I have been going here for many years. The current head pharmacist, Chad, is the reason I go there. He always says hi to me using my name, even if he just sees me and I am not visiting the pharmacy counter. He always has time to answer my questions. He has helped me above and beyond on an occasion where my insurance company had to be contacted because I lost my prescription. It is the closest thing to a small town independent pharmacy I have encountered, and the professional, friendly service from the pharmacist is exceptional.

Category pharmacy

10/28/2008

Kimberly S.

I have been a customer at this pharmacy since Fall 2006. Mr. Gessler and the pharmacy staff are always courteous, professional, friendly, and patient. Their caring attitude and the way they answer my questions makes me feel like a valued customer. These are the reasons why I continue to use this pharmacy despite enticing offers to transfer my prescriptions to others.

Description of Work
Filling prescriptions; answering questions.

Category pharmacy

Pharmacies
    Weight management - Vitamin & Supplement Stores
    Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services
    Film Developing

PRESCRIPTIONS, BABY & CHILD CARE, COSMETICS, DIET & NUTRITION, GIFTS & SPECIALTY, HOME MEDICAL SUPPLIES, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, MEDICINE CABINET, NATURAL PRODUCTS, PERSONAL CARE & BATH, SKIN CARE, VITAMINS & SUPPLEMENTS, PHARMACY, & 1 HOUR PHOTO.