BENSON LINCOLN MERCURY

Founded 1968 • With Angi since March 2004

auto sales and service...

FOREIGN TRAFFIC IMPORT SALES & SERVICE

Family owned, Cost determined by service Aditional Email, ROB@FOREIGN-TRAFFIC.COM. Automotive Service and Repair, Same ownership & management since 1977. Specialty is European Import, but the same outstanding service is provided for Domestic & Asian models. 3 year, 36000 mile warranty! 10% Labor discount for Angie's List Members up to $50

03/16/2017

The quality is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the normal service for my vehicle.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/12/2017

They are handy. I can drop my car off and walk home. I was happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a tire plugged and an alignment.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

11/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just bought a new car from them.

CATEGORY car sales

11/05/2010

I have been using their services since July 2007. They did a decent job. I bought my car there and their service seemed ok in the first appointment. There was a little bit of extra waiting. Their price was not cheap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Benson Lincoln Mercury in May 2010 for the servicing of my car. I got the oil and tires changed.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

02/05/2008

They got me in the same day I called on a Friday afternoon and made the keys while I waited. Their waiting area was very comfortable. TV, coffee, mags. The restrooms were clean and the people were nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made two extra sets of keys for the car including the key fabs. This is not my usual service place but I had to have these made at the dealer.

CATEGORY auto repair

NEW & USED AUTO SALES & SERVICE. AUTO BODY WORK, TIRES.