Antonucci, Dr. William P.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Primary Care - Family Medicine

Practice Name: Bellevue Dental Associates. There is 1 provider at this location. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified, visit www.abgd.org....

08/16/2013

They are good. They are good dentists. I'm not a big fan nor do I despise them. He knows his stuff. He has an established dentistry and he has repeat customers and his reputation precedes him.

Description of Work
My last appointment with Dr. Antonucci was about 6 months ago.

06/06/2013

We like him a lot so there is no need to shop around. The experience was excellent and our experience is ongoing.

Description of Work
Dr. Antonucci is our dentist. My wife was there two days ago and he helps us with cleanings, fillings and whatever we need.

04/02/2013

He is very good at what he does. He makes a point to be conscious of other medical treatments one is undergoing. I've been going to him for 10 years. His dental hygenists are also excellent, and very friendly.

Description of Work
Dr. Antonuccui is my personal dentist. I've been going to him for 10 years.

10/23/2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Antonucci's for over 20 years. He has performed routine dental work for me, as well as more complicated work such as root canals.I have always found his work to be excellent . In addition to an appreciation for Dr. Antonucci's skills, I find him to be trustworthy, punctual, honest, and approachable. When my children were small, they NEVER were fearful of their visits t...

Description of Work
My last appointment with Dr. Antonucci was six months ago. It was a routine visit. During the examination, it was discovered that I had "cracked" a tooth, which had previously been filled. Given the condition of this tooth, the usual procedure for this situation is to extract the tooth. However, seeing how reluctant I was to do this, Dr. Antonucci suggested I make an appointment with a local dentist who does extractions and more complicated procedures. He offered to discuss the situation with the other dentist to see if there was any way to save the tooth.

07/16/2012

They are very friendly. It is very comfortable dealing with everyone in there. They communicate well. I had been going to them for a couple of years now, and will continue to go there.

Description of Work
I went to Bellevue Dental Associates last January for general dental cleaning.

Category dentists

Periodontal maintenance, dental, implants, white fillings, crowns, sealants, partials and dentures & lumineers.

Check, MasterCard, Visa