Airy Pines Boarding Kennel

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2003

Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming

For more than 20 years, the friendly staff at Airy Pines Boarding Kennel has been providing first-rate care for the wide variety of four-legged friends who visit our kennel. Large or small, we love them all and this shows through the compassion that our staff gives each and every dog in our care....

SANDY HILL KENNELS

Call today for boarding and grooming services.

08/21/2017

Oona was brought here for 10 days. I picked her up on a Sunday, and her eyes were heavily and severely crusted with mucus and ****. The owner Debi lied and said it was "one day" of ****. LIAR! My dog does not **** . . . they obviously tried to hide the fact that they did not care proper care of her. I asked for a refund and she said no. I took the best photos I could . . . NEVER AGAIN!!!!! I will have to ask my vet if she now has an eye infection. Unless I get a refund, we will meet in small claims court. This is not a threat, but a truth. Stay away! Image may contain: dog

02/09/2017

They're really good to deal with. I'm not like a shades of grey person. If I don't like something, I generally don't go back. Their price I would say is a B. I'm sure they're not the cheapest around. It's something like $25 a day, I'm not sure it could be more.

Description of Work
I use them for boarding. I use them for grooming. I've been using them for probably 10 years.

Category kennels,pet grooming

12/21/2014

Airy Pines is my backup kennel - definitely economical and the people I've interacted with were all nice. The dogs get a lot of play time without having to pay extra for it. My dog isn't crazy about going there, but since she can't talk, I have no idea why.

Description of Work
Boarding for my dog.

09/14/2014

Having been a rescue case (including being an abused stray for quite a while), our dog has some residual "issues". This was his first stay at this particular kennel as our regular kennel had no vacancy. They were very patient with him and he did well there; they have a huge fenced in area and allow the dogs to romp around together which enabled much-needed socialization for our dog. They gave him a bath as requested and his fur was baby soft for weeks afterward. I would absolutely recommend this kennel. Their prices are a bit steeper than some others. The fee for one night's stay for a 55 lb. dog was $29 (vs. $25 per night for a couple other local kennels). We are very happy to discover this business and will very likely use them in the future.

Description of Work
About six days boarding for 55 lb. dog plus a bath before pick-up.

Category kennels,pet grooming

08/06/2014

It went very good. They took very good care of our dogs and I really like them.

06/29/2014

This is my regular boarding kennel whenever I go out of town, and I also bring my dog to daycare here often. Wonderful staff, a clean and pleasant facility, and they take great care of my dog. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I have boarded my dog here many times, from a few nights to a full month's stay, and I highly recommend this facility.

08/16/2013

It was a very positive interaction with Airy Pine. They were able to get us in on the date that we wanted. The price was fair and comparable to other places. What I really liked about them is that play-time and extra is included in the price. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did an overnight stay for my dog.

09/08/2011

They offer acres of fenced in grounds for the dogs to run around. They ensure that all dogs staying there are up-to-date with their vaccines. They are reliable, take great care of my dogs, and groom my dogs before sending them home. My dogs always seem happy when I pick them up, never depressed.

Description of Work
I have used Airy Pines Boarding Kennel to board my two West Highland White Terriers for 7 years. I recently boarded them for the week over Labor Day.

10/11/2010

Everything went fine. They were nice people and the dogs seemed fine afterwards. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
We took our dogs to them when we went out of town.

09/09/2008

Great! Our pup really liked going there. She was happy to come home but not TOO happy. She was able to run around in a fenced 1 acre field with other dogs during the day. Had climate-controlled place to sleep. The main person in charge was very professional and was nice with the dogs. The other staff appeared friendly and professional and there were a lot of staff there. $22/day was very reasonable. She had a bath--doesn't need grooming so I cannot comment on that, but basic bath and nails was fine. Bath/nails was $30 for large husky mix with lots of hair. Reasonable.

Description of Work
Animal boarding and grooming.

Category kennels

Animal boarding. Pet grooming. Doggies daycare. Heated & ac facility. Dog runs.