Valley Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

1145 Valley Forge Rd

Phoenixville, PA 19460

At Valley Veterinary Hospital we know your pet is a member of your family. Our responsibility and privilege is helping you take care of him or her! The hospital was established in 1996 by Dr. Lindsay Shreiber, VMD., with the goal of making a positive difference in the lives of patients and clients. Veterinary medicine with Care, Commitment and Compassion. We are your local full service Veterinary Hospital focused on taking care of of the medical needs of your pet. We have the facilities and equipment to perform medicine, surgery, dentistry, radiology, dermatology, as well as preventive care for your pet. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (610) 935-8110...

09/12/2019

Mariah K.

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. I took my dog there for a VERY small lump. Was told it was cancerous and to be taken care of immediately. He's four so of course I agreed. The lump was on his chest, in an awful spot to heal. He wasn't given ANY sort of pain medicine, even when I asked if he should have one. Wasn't given a bandage for the area, though he'd be laying on it constantly. I stayed home with him missing work to help him simply lay because he was so uncomfortable. The stitches were taken out in less than 2 minutes and in my opinion too early, I wasn't even consulted with a doctor during this. Just a day later it looked awful, so I called them up and was told to take a picture of it day to day and I'd see it truly was getting better- essentially that I was over reacting but if I felt it REALLY necessary I could bring him in on that Tuesday. Two days after that I had to take him to the emergency vet where they found not one but TWO bacteria in his wound. I received a call from Valley Vet that Tuesday "checking in" and was told the vet would still want to talk to me about the situation. I watched it ring twice and before I could pick it up, they hung up. No voicemail nothing. This vet is AWFUL. The emergency vet could not believe that my dog was given no pain medicine and no bandages to protect his wound in this vulnerable area. I will NEVER be returning to this vet and will be telling everyone of my awful experience and the pain/issues they put my baby through. Unbelievable. If you want your pet to suffer for WEEKS due to a minor tumor removal by all means- visit them. Its been about a month now and his wound is FINALLY healing after all the issues and my wallet will take even longer to heal from this ordeal.

Description of Work
Dog had tumor removed

Pam L.

It went very well. My husband and I have been going to Valley Veterinary Hospital for about 20 years and can’t imagine going anywhere else. They are a kind, caring and professional group of people. Dr. Shreiber is the very best!! Love them❤️

Description of Work
New puppy visit

Barb P.

They are amazing. We have three Dr’s involved with our case....simply because they care that the treatment is the right treatment. Love Valley Vet!!

Description of Work
Our dog has epilepsy so many vet visits are needed

Sharon S.

Great! Everyone is kind and caring.

Description of Work
Diabetic bloodwork

Cindi D.

Can’t say enough great things about Dr. Overhiser and Valley Veterinary. We rescued two kittens and one was sick soon after we adopted. They saw us same day even though we had never been there, and Dr. Overhiser spent a great deal of time with us explaining and answering all my neverending questions....absolutely love her....she went above and beyond! Lulu and Lily are now two very healthy 6 month old kittens and I owe a debt of gratitude to everyone at Valley Vet...receptionists and technicians awesome! Won’t go anywhere else...thank you!

Description of Work
Veterinary Services for our 2 kittens

Diane K.

I have been bringing my pets to Dr. Shreiber at Valley Vet for nearly 18 years. He and his staff truly care about the work they do. They are responsive, professional and attentive.

Description of Work
veterinary services

Heather B.

Professional and caring. They give good advice and options for care if cost is an issue.

Description of Work
We have been taking our cats here since 1994.

Beth F.

Dr. Shrieber has been our family vet for over 20 years. He always goes above and beyond for my dogs and cats, who he knows mean the world to me. I trust his expertise, diagnoses and advice above all others. Over the years, I've lost animals to old age and illness, and he has always been so understanding and compassionate.

Description of Work
Vet care for my animal family

Jackie D.

Wonderful! I have witnessed their care from puppy stage through to end of life of 2 of my dogs. They are always a compassionate, knowledgeable and informative. Dr.Schreiber has even called us on the weekend to check in on our Sonny when he wasn’t doing well. You won’t find a better vet!

Description of Work
Veterinary care for my 5 dogs.

12/22/2016

Rachel W.

I have always had a positive visit with them.

Description of Work
Check up.

Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Training
    BV007064L
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania
    11/30/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Wellness care and Sick or Urgent care: Surgical Services, Medicine, Anesthesia, Radiology,Ultrasound, Electrocardiography Services, Dentistry, Laboratory, Permanent identification, Pharmacy, Dietary Counseling, Behavioral Counseling, Bathing and Emergency Care.