We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2004

Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through email....

We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Tedesco & Silvestera Paving Inc.

Tedesco & Silvestera Paving Inc, has been providing high quality paving services since 1988. We offer services to both residential and commercial clients specializing in Driveway Resurfacing, Driveway Removal & Expansion. We also provide asphalt services to our commercial clients which consist of Paving, Patch Work, Milling and Sealcoating.

Masonry Inc

4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email. Additional email: info@natalinimasonryinc.com. D.B.A. Chris Natalini Masonry, Inc.

07/09/2020

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with this company. They did an excellent job, Big Jim was professional and informative every step of the way. Jim his son and crew did a beautiful job. I had an old rotted porch demolished and replaced with a deck and cement patio with an awning. He took payment in stages as each job was completed and stayed in touch with us letting us know who was coming out and what they would be doing. Great communication. I will recommend We Care to anyone needing their type of service. I will also hire them for any future jobs i may need done in their area of expertise. Again, Good Company and really good people to hire.

Description of Work
Needed new porch.

Category awnings,decks

08/22/2019

I had to write this review about WE CARE Remodeling, because I am SO impressed with both the workmanship and professionalism displayed during the repair of my Front Porch Roof. I contacted WE CARE after several searches, meetings, and estimates from other contractors who would never follow up or give me an estimate. From the first call I made to WE CARE, the owner, Jim was very responsive and accommodating. During our initial meeting/free estimate Jim reviewed my needs and my wants I received my estimate within a couple of days! There were SO many things that impressed me about WE CARE throughout the duration of my project: (1) One of the most impressive things that assisted me in making my decision to contract with WE CARE was during our initial meeting Jim, not only did he give me addresses of similar work done in my neighborhood, he also presented videos of the various jobs that they previously worked on. I felt relieved to see their work! (2) Jim was also able to find the specific color soffit I wanted and made an extra trip to my home to deliver the sample prior to me signing the contract (3) Jim was always available to answer ANY and ALL my questions! I received a call at the end of every day, during the project to see if I was pleased with the day’s work – and of course I was! (4) WE CARE repaired my row house porch roof installing a beam (header), support posts, wrought iron posts and installed vinyl siding and soffit. The crew at WE CARE made any/all the tweaks that I requested, while they were doing the work and made sure I was satisfied! The workmanship was VERY detailed and precise! The team came in and began working and treated my property like it was their own (at the end of each day’s work, they not only swept the work area but also swept the street where their vehicles were parked). (5) At the start of the project, Jim informed me that the project would take 3 days – and that is exactly how long it took from demolition to completion! After day one I felt really comfortable with the crew and knew that my project would be done with expertise! I am SO relieved to have found WE CARE and will definitely use them again for future projects! And finally, my porch looks so good that it is now an extension of my home - a place where I can enjoy sitting. My neighbors are still stopping by to say how nice my porch looks – and one of them is a contractor himself! Thanks, WE CARE – Because I know you really do care!!

Description of Work
Repair Porch Roof and install siding and soffit

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing

12/30/2018

Previously our home had asphalt shingles covered by aluminum siding on a front and back bay that needed to be replaced. Slowly I’ve remodeled my whole home and I’ve extremely detailed and particular with how things are done. I’d rather spend more time or money to have something done right than to go with the cheap way out. Siding however was not something I wanted to try and do by myself so my wife and I began our search to find a contractor who we felt comfortable with and who we thought would do a good job. We did our research and narrowed our listing of contractors down to around 7 folks who we reached out to in order to obtain quotes. We narrowed our selection down to We Care and another contractor and ended up going with the other contractor (believe it or not they had numerous great reviews) because they were slightly cheaper and we felt they knew exactly what we were looking for and would do a good job. This turned out to be a very big mistake. Long story short, the job was delayed, they showed up and started using the wrong materials, seemed to have never installed siding before (drywall screws were used to secure trim, none of the Tyvek seams were taped, hammered nails through the face of the new siding to get it to sit flush) and they lied about obtaining a permit with the city of Philadelphia. Halfway through the job I told them to stop and thankfully I ended up getting all of my money back due to the numerous shortfalls. I then called We Care and spoke to Jim and explained our predicament and told him that we should have went with them to begin with. Thankfully within a few weeks We Care was able to begin the job of removing the “new” siding and redoing everything the right way. The difference in craftsmanship between We Care and the other contractor was like night and day. We Care started on time, showed up the first time with all of the correct materials that we had identified to them, would take the time to answer any questions and explain the installation techniques they were using and completed the job in the amount of time they initially specified. Throughout the project and when things were finished I could not find a single thing that was overlooked or not done properly and precisely. Given this experience with We Care I would highly recommend them to anyone and I will be hiring them again in a few years when our roof needs to be replaced.

Description of Work
Old Siding Removal and Replacement

Category siding

12/30/2018

Description of Work
Siding Removal and Installation

Category roofing,siding

11/03/2018

Very well. This is the 4th or 5th time We Care, Inc. has done major repairs to my home. They are prompt, polite, and easy to get in touch with. Toward the end of the project, the owner came out and gave everything a once over. He was interested in how I found the work. As part of the deal, the company included a DVD video of the entire process. They're local, too.

Description of Work
Removed old gutters, rotted wood, and gutter guards from second story pitched roof. Replaced gutters with screening to prevent leaf clogs. All wood was capped.

Category gutter repair

04/09/2018

Everything went great from start to finish! Jim came out for a free estimate within 24 hours of making contact and explained everything clearly. I received an estimate within 4 hours of his visit and work was completed as soon as the weather permitted. The guys who completed the job were knowledgeable, professional and did the job with quality. I am very happy with the work and the price and will be a customer for a long time to come.

Description of Work
Replace wood frame and casing around 2 windows

Category contractors,replacement windows

04/04/2018

The front door were beautiful that matches the color of my from house & it has an excellent double lock system on the front door pretty expensive but the final product is worth the price good & hardworking workers, have no problem with them

Description of Work
Installation of New Double Deadbolt Fron Door

Category doors

04/04/2018

The doors were beautiful & works excellent, the good thing with this company is they video all works, so you will have DV record of all the works

Description of Work
Installation of a New Back Door

Category doors

04/04/2018

The service was excellent, its really quiet inside the house, good & hardworking workers, have no problem with them

Description of Work
Roofing Service, double roof installation

04/04/2018

the shingles were absolute beautiful, they have a good & hardworking workers, have no problem with them

Description of Work
Installation of a Lifetime Shingles & vinyl sidings

Energy efficient white elastomeric roofing, replacement windows, siding, stucco, elastomeric application for stucco surfaces, cement work including basement wall restoration, future rock faux stone application, doors, entry, security, sliding glass, garage & storm door. Specializing in exterior remodeling.

Interior remodeling, Handyman services or repair work.