THOMPSON PLUMBING & HEATING

Founded 1954 • With Angi since May 2004

Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau - Member of the Master Plumbers Association of Philadelphia - Member of the Pennsylvania and National Association of Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors - Member of National Comfort Institute - Past Plumbing Instructor and Coordinator of Plumbing Apprentice Training for the Master Plumbers Association of Philadelphia...

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

SK Heating & Air Conditioning

S.K. heating and air conditioning is a local and small heating and air conditioning company that thinks to fix first, replace last! Keeping in mind the wants and needs of you and your family.

Offers by SK Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
R&J Services

Specializing in heating and cooling services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/11/2016

Very good experience. Thompson was at my house 45 mins after calling (after trying numerous other companies, must of which didn't even answer their phone). The plumber John who arrived was very professional and obviously knew what he was doing. I appreciate them getting out there on such short notice and would certainly use/recommend them again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Bathroom faucet/drain hook-up

04/14/2016

His instructions worked and my disposal does not have to be replaced. I think this is a rarity. He could have easily come out and fixed it in 5 minutes and charged me for the service call. Thanks for being so nice and saving me money!

Description of Work
I called to ask him to come out and check a garbage disposal and he was nice enough to give me the instructions on how to fix it for free to save me the service call.

10/03/2012

Great service, VERY EXPENSIVE. I called Mr. Thompson when I installed new cabinets in an apartment because he is my neighbor (his business is located three blocks from me). I needed my new sink and dishwasher connected to the cut water supply, the disposal installed, and a drain cleared. Very routine job without any complications or difficulties. Mr. Thompson returned my call promptly and his asso...

Description of Work
New supply lines to sink and dishwasher, new drain connection, installation of garbage disposal.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Member was charged for the work performed on a time and material basis in a safe professional manner. The old faucet that was on the sink was corroded and had to be removed carefully to prevent the countertop from being damaged. The water lines in the building also had to be drained to install 3 new shut off valves in the kitchen and the water piping had to be purged of air and flushed of debris w...

11/15/2010

This was an amazing and rare experience. After calling several other plumbing companies and not even receiving phone calls in return( I guess the recession isn't hurting everyone), I joined Angie's list and found Thompson Plumbing close to my home. I called and the phone was immediately picked up by Mr. Thompson who had his plumber at my house within 2 hours. The repair was completed but later in ...

Description of Work
There was a leak in the tank of my toilet. The plumber basically replaced the broken parts of the mechanism and added a new flapper as a preventive measure.

05/20/2010

it went very well. I got home from work and my heater would not come on. turns out the pilot light had gone out. they would not/could not send anyone out that evening but someone came the next morning, in the middle of one of our 20 inch snow storms. I thought the price was steep for just lighting the pilot.

Description of Work
pilot light in furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

To advertise for your convenience ,send a registered, certified, licensed and insured contractor and a truck to a client's home in a timely manner to safely diagnose a problem and correct the problem is a service initiated by the client. The client is responsible for paying a minimal 1hr service call for our work.

PLUMBING REPAIRS & NEW INSTALLATIONS, WATER HEATER INSTALLATIONS, DRAIN CLEANING, HYDRONIC HEATING REPAIRS & INSTALLATION OF GAS FIRED BOILERS, CARBON MONOXIDE TESTING- SELL NSI3000 LOW LEVEL CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORS FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN AND ELDERLY. SEE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

INSTALL HOT AIR FURNACES OR SERVICE ANY AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT.