PupTales

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

Center City

Philadelphia, PA 19102

Charges an hourly rate. Pick up services available. American Red Cross Certified & PSI Pet Sitter Certified. ...

07/05/2015

Michelle M.

Liz is wonderful. She comes to my house during the week while I'm in my NJ office and gives my girls a mid-day break. I have special needs pups-- 2 are very fearful and suffer from separation anxiety, and she is so great with them. She also checks in on my cats and makes sure the house is in order before she leaves. At the end of each week I get a behavior report card and a little note about my "divas". Liz is very caring and loves my animals as if they were her own. This means the world to me, and I could not run my household without her help each week.

Description of Work
Daily pet visits for my 4 pups.

10/15/2014

KENNETH M.

Description of Work
I have been using Puptales since my last provider went out of business. I interviewed and met with about 4 providers. By far Puptales was the BEST for us. My partner and I travel often and we always feel comfortable knowing they are in good hands. 2 of our 3 dogs have seizures and they take medications. Liz and the team have never let us down. We have been so happy with the service provided that we now use them for weekly walks as well. The dogs love them!!!

01/16/2013

KENNETH M.

For the past 7 years I had used a different service... But recently I was forced to find a new dog walker when my previous provider dissolved. After a bit of research, phone calls, emails, and interviews. I decided Puptales was the best route for my 3 dogs. I am happy with my decision and after my first weekend away... I know I made the right decision. We love Liz and I am confident our dogs are being taken care of while we are away. I had originally reached out via the website www.puptales.org and Liz responded in a very timely manner. We agreed she would come to the the house at a specific time so I could meet her and she could meet the dogs. The meeting went very well and I knew I was making the right decision. Liz kept me informed via email and text during my weekend away and upon my return the dogs were very happy with waggy tails. Liz had left an update on one of her company forms as to how she felt the weekend was from her perspective. I would say we were on the same page. I will absolutely use Puptales again.

Description of Work
We have 3 dogs which needed walking, fed, and medicated twice a day. This was a total of 6 visits.

Dog Walking
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Daily walk, Puppy play date, Emergency Rover Runs, Late night walk & Weekend package.