Dentex Dental at Liberty

With Angi since November 2012

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. ...

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

Family and cosmetic dental practice. Voted top dentists in South Jersey every year since 2007 by SJ Magazine and South Jersey Magizne. There are 4 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

05/20/2014

I like Dentex Dental at Liberty because they are professional, they know their work, The staff is friendly, they explain what they are doing and their attitude. I will absolutely use their services in the future

Description of Work
I go to Dentex Dental at Liberty for my dental needs. The last time I was there was in February.

Category periodontics

09/03/2013

They were terrific. They are very friendly and quick. Their X-rays can go like instantaneously and they give you a print-out. They were good. I have no complains.

Description of Work
I go to Dentex Dental for my general dentistry needs.

01/21/2013

They are great. Great staff and dentists. Immaculate building.

Description of Work
I have been here multiple times.

11/07/2012

I was very satisfied with their work and found them to be very clean. My only complaint was I had to ask several times for them to send the forms. Overall they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I had dental work completed here a few months ago.

Dentistry.