Career Services by Elle

Resume Services
Career Coach
Life Coaches

We accept remote payment

Career Services by Elle has amazing deals on Resume Services and LinkedIn Services that can be purchased through our Website at http://www.ellecareerservices.net. At Career Services by Elle, we create Career Documents that will accelerate your marketability and ensure that you get ahead of the competition. If you're looking for a company that offers highly personalized, professional, Career-Search Services, then Career Services by Elle is your best pick! With over ten years of experience writing resumes for over 90 industries, you can rest assured that we will craft Career Documents that will help you get results. Questions: Email Us At ellecareerservices@gmail.com or call us at (267) 521-1551....

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

10/23/2020

I was extremely satisfied with my finalized draft! Elle communicated with me throughout the entire process. It’s been about 3 years since my resume was completed, and I’ve received a call-back from nearly every application I’ve submitted. Thank you, Elle!

Description of Work
Professional Resume & Cover Letter

08/25/2020

Danielle has done an amazing job with updating and optimizing my resume. She’s has always been most attentive to all of my questions and concerns during the whole process. And she’s actively solicited my feedback to ensure I’m 100% happy with what she’s written for me. I’m truly pleased with the results and wholeheartedly recommend her services.

Description of Work
Needed my resume overhauled and updated

08/17/2020

I was a little skeptical at first in regards to hiring someone else to completely re-vamp my resume. I have been in leadership positions my entire life and I liked the fact that they there was a form to fill out way before anything was started in order to get to know me and then had the first draft completed when she said it would be completed. I took a few days to go over it, we changed one of th...

Description of Work
Resume Re-write

07/28/2020

Great! Work was done really well but main reason to go with Danielle is her communication skills. After losing a job, the last thing you need is a hassle over a vital service like resume writing. I paid for the Rush service--48hr-turnaround on resume--and she delivered on time with notes for any revisions I might want to add. She responded to emails promptly and helped me work through any question...

Description of Work
Updates to resume and LinkedIn profile and cover letters

Category resume services

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the best of luck in your job search!

04/02/2020

She was exceptional and helpful. She responded with urgency. Product is crazy perfect. Choose her. She will make it happen!

Description of Work
Resume and cover letter

Category resume services

Our company's expertise and experience in performing career services for clients in a wide range of industries demonstrate our commitment to delivering a high-quality product -- a product that will prove your value to employers. With a large array of products, including Resumes, Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles, Critiques, and Job Search Assistance, you're guaranteed to hit the ground running to get the job you want!

Our company does not offer free career services or free resume building programs/applications.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check