Al Jefferson Brick & Stone Pointing

Founded 1937 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a local family owned business for over 70 years serving the Philadelphia county area. Alfred Jefferson is the number one contractor for the tri-state area. If you need complete construction services for your home or business, then I am your go-to-guy! Jefferson is owner & operator of Al Jefferson Brick and Stone Pointing, a family trade since 1937. My father Al Sr. taught me the business and the art of brick and stone pointing and also wood graining, which is a unique technique of transferring any door (wood or metal) into a beautiful work of art with the appearance of a wood grain effect hat is done by hand. You have to see it to believe it. Neighbors in Mt. Airy thank him for giving their neighborhood a beautiful face lift and great curb appeal! If you ride through the streets of Mt. Airy, Germantown or West Oak lane, you are sure to see my famous brick and stone pointing. Signs are seen all over Mt. Airy, Germantown or West Oak lane and South Philadelphia. General Contractor license (PA119697) according to the Pennsylvania license board....

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi

04/19/2017

Showed up half hour late for appt. No call. No apology.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick pointing and masonary

08/15/2016

Badly? I kept waiting for his call since he was in the neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He made 2 appointments and never showed or called

04/28/2015

Mr Jefferson and his staff was very professional. The job was started and finished in the amount of time he told me it would be. They also cleaned up after themselves. "Job well done!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broke up & removed wood frame covered with plywood from front wall and lattice wood from side wall in basement. Reset loose stone in foundation wall & roughcast areas where framing and lattice was removed. He also cemented cracks at base of stone foundation, where stone meets the ground in the backyard.

08/12/2014

The workers arrived on time. They were extremely professional and laid down a drop cloth on my patio after moving the furniture and plants out of the way. They cleaned up everything and swept after they left. They were very quiet while they worked and we hardly noticed they were there. Mr. Jefferson came by every morning to check on them. After they wre finished I noticed some spots that they miss...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pointed bricks and repaired settlement cracks in stone wall on the side and front on my home.

03/19/2014

I did not get a receipt, had to ask for one. I told him I wanted my front steps done but I had to speak to a neighbor. he had set up an appointment for 20 March without clarification from me, I told him I need to speak to my neighbor, we wanted to get another estimate. She felt his prices were too expensive and she did not like his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filled area atop home with cement, filled a few areas on bottom of foundation. Maybe (4). Filled around garage door in back of home . Pointed a few spots in back of home.

CATEGORY masonry

General contracting - brick tuck pointing, sidewalks, steps, driveways, brick, stone, concrete, patios, chimneys, renovations & restorations, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, painting, basement & garage wall rough casting.