The Mobile Auto Salon

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2011

All services are provided onsite, whether at home, work or another location you desire. Our business is here to fill a niche; this is to provide our clients with more time and convenience. We are Montgomery counties leading premier mobile automobile detailing unit. We come equipped with our own water, generator and all other tools needed to restore your vehicle to its showroom condition For more information on pricing go to www.mobileautosalon.com...

Bucks County Mobile Auto Detailing

Bucks County Mobile Auto Detailing

BC Auto Detailing offers mobile auto detailing for the Buck County and surrounding area. No need to Drive to a car wash or dealership and pay outrageous prices, we come to you and offer many affordable packages

05/21/2019

They gave me a call twenty minutes out and were on time. Van pulled up and guys just kept coming out of it. It surprised me there were five guys. They were seriously armed with a generator, air compressor, gas pressure washer, shop vac and two polishing wheels. They were loaded with water and got to it right away. With five guys I was sure there was going to be some sitting around or “supervising”...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two road trips pretty much back to back with a week of work in between. Took the truck out on the beach on a very windy day. Needless to say there was sand everywhere. Truck hasn’t been detailed since November.

08/09/2018

The team did a great job! The crew of 5 showed up on time and immediately got to work. They provided all equipment (including water) and made the car look stunning. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Subaru Legacy inside and out.

07/20/2018

All I can say is wow 😊. Elliot and his crew did a wonderful job on my car, it has never looked this good. I will definitely use them again for my other car and most likely once a year for both, would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mobile car detail

07/16/2018

Great. Car looked better than when I bought it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gold level detailing of car

CATEGORY buffing & polishing

07/01/2018

Prompt communication, excellent service, my car looks amazing. I highly recommend their services and would happily use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car interior/exterior detailing

CATEGORY auto detailing

Automobile, motorcycle, R.V , commercial trucks and boat detailing( interior & exterior). Fleet services. If you have a special request or concern please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover