Darr's Water Treatment

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2014

295 N Locust Pt

New Kingstown, PA 17072

We do Water Treatment such as Softeners and Filtration Units for P.H, Sulfur, Iron, Problems and Ultraviolet lights for Bacteria Issues and Reverse Osmosis Drinking Systems for Nitrates, Nitrites, TDS, Lead We do Plumbing such as Hot Water Heaters, Well Pumps, Pressure Tanks, Pressure Switch, We all so do Electrical....

03/23/2018

Kimberly R.

Very prompt/ hardworking and knowledgeable team! After years of living with well water I contacted 3 companys to test the water and make recommendations. That is when I met Gary and was immediately impressed with his knowledge, patience and work ethic. I decided to have Gary install my water softener/ uv light and reverse osmosis system. He maintained that system for numerous years until I moved to a home with public water. Within months I was calling Gary to install a softener in my new home! Thank you.

Description of Work
Water softener, uv light, reverse osmosis, minor plumbing repairs

02/28/2018

Thomas J.

Gary and Debbie did an EXCELLENT job installing our new water softener. I was SHOCKED at how reasonable their pricing was compared to Culligan and some of the other larger plumbing companies. It was evident that Gary really knew what he was talking about when it came to equipment choices, installation, and service recommendations (I double-checked everything!) I would HIGHLY recommend getting a quote from them (after getting sticker shock from another plumbing company.)

Description of Work
Water Softener Installation

01/10/2017

Richard H.

Description of Work
We have hard public water, since we moved in 4 months ago we have to clean the shower heads and the fridge has white build up on the ice maker constantly. We put out three requests for quote, one of which came back to a local contractor who happened to be a convicted child molester and was not invited back to our home. (Will also be contacting Angie's list about that one!) Darr responded quickly and had a good price for all the work that needed to be done including electrical, plumbing, and install. Install went as planned and scheduled, he did a nice clean job with the install. The system works well and I have no complaints. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for any plumbing projects in the house. Took the time to also thoroughly explain everything on the system and even put in a neat bypass system to use softened water for car washing and the ability to switch it to hard water for watering plants. Rather than putting out the cost, I'll just say he was the most competitive when all things were considered, electric, plumbing, salt, etc.

08/17/2016

Jill M.

It was a good experience working with Darrs water treatment... I would tell my friends and family about them if they were in need of this service. They came looked at my water and tested it and put in a system and I have been very happy with the results ..

Description of Work
Install a water softener

Category water softeners

Thank you for your business an we welcome you to Darrs water treatment family

08/16/2016

Lori B.

Gary and his wife work as a team and they are very professional and courteous. They are prompt and keep you informed on their progress. Gary doesn't try and replace stuff just to make money off of you. If it doesn't need replaced, he will tell you. We would recommend Darr's Water Treatment to anyone in need of water treatment/plumbing services.

Description of Work
Gary has completed several projects in our home. He placed a water purifier in our home, he has installed several faucets as well as he is the one we would call to routinely service our water softener system.

Category water softeners

Thank you so much for using Darrs water treatment we appreciate your business Thank you so much

08/13/2016

Kenny K.

Gary did a tremendous job for an excellant price.

Description of Work
Put in a new water treatment system in for us.

Category water softeners

Thank you so much we appreciate your business

08/11/2016

Mary K.

They were very professional and their quality of products was great! They were quick to answer any questions and concerns and in a few hours, they had put a new softner with uv system in our house. I was very pleased with their knowledge and great customer service! Their prices were reasonable and the best price I found on the market. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a water softener or need their water tested and treated.

Description of Work
They came out and tested our water and put a new uv water softner system in.

Category water softeners

Thank u for choosing Darr's Water Treatment we appreciated our business so welcome to the family

Danelle J.

Great team, great price, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Installed bathroom sink, shower, and water softener.

Category water softeners

Thanks u for choosing Darr's Water Treatment we appreciated our business so welcome to the family

Mark C.

Gary Darr is very knowledge. Provides great service and a fair price. I highly recommend Darr's!

Description of Work
Repaired our water filtration system.

Category water softeners

Thank u choosing Darr's Water Treatment we appreciated our business so welcome to the family

Karen D.

Great! He did a follow-up water test and all is good!

Description of Work
Cleaned a UV light sleeve and replaced UV filter and sanitized

Category water softeners

Thank u for choosing Darrs water treatment we appreciated our business so welcome to the family .

08/09/2016

Jewel C.

Gary has come to my aid :) I called him last minute to fix a plumbing and valve issue the night before I sold my old home and he was there for me shortly after I called him. He saved my butt making everything ok and insuring I was able to continue with my sale. He is a worker and is very efficient.

Description of Work
First, Gary is a gem! I have been a victim of home improvement fraud from another local contractor. So for me working and trusting people can be an issue. I met Gary through a work friend whom he has been doing services for her for probably a decade or more. I have found working with gary to be worry free on my end and most importantly i feel he is an honest hard working guy. He has several jobs for me and tomorrow is coming to do work at my new home. I was thinking, I need all this plumbing work done and I knew it was gonna be expensive.... But Gary came to and was honest to tell me it was not necessary and he did not take advantage of of me like some contractors would have. HUGH savings!!! Gary has done pluming and electrical work for me on several occasions. All great experiences. So I know some of these reviews can be shady but Gary is the good guy you hope you fine. I can go on and on but you'll understand when you work with him.

Category water softeners

Thank you we are so blessed in our business that we get to meet a lot of nice people so we are there u when you need us. So thank you Welcome to the family business

08/09/2016

Robert S.

I was without hope and without water on a Sunday. I found Gary's personal number in the phone book and called for help. He got out of a sick bed and came over to fix me up. Gary is a great resource who arrives on time, does a neat and professional job in a brief time, and at a fair price.

Description of Work
Gary expertly maintains my 20+ year water treatment systems in great working order. This is both on an annual pm basis and those times that I've needed surprise repairs (when I tried to do it myself and broke something)

Category water softeners

Thank you we are blessed in our business to meet a lot of nice people so thank you Welcome to the family

04/05/2016

Del R.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS and welcome to Darr's Water Treatment Family

American Clear Water LLC

American Clear Water is a local family owned water treatment business in business since 1988. We employ four family members. We are members of the Water Quality Association(WQA.ORG). We specialize in difficult water problems and are a low pressure type of business. We also do drinking water, sterilization, iron, sulphur, nitrates, acid, tannins and any other water problem that you have. We also do well pump and well pump tank service and replacement. Mention that you checked us out on Angie's List and receive a $ 10.00 discount on your first purchase from us.

Offers by American Clear Water LLC on Angi
    Clean Water Solutions

With over 17 years of experience in the industry, both residential and commercial, Rantz of Clean Water Solutions has been assisting clients with their water treatment, water softeners, water heaters, water pumps, and minor plumbing services since 2007. Clean Water Solutions proudly services the Lancaster, Berks, Chester, and York Counties with a range of services. Do you find yourself having difficulties with spotty dishes or soap scum? Or have laundry problems, low water pressure, or water stains in your toilet? Hard water makes your dishes look dirty and dries out your skin, which you can eliminate these problems with a water softener. A simple water filter removes chemicals and dirt that give your water a bad taste and clog faucets and washing machines. Acid in your water can also eat through seals in faucets and appliances, which also causes unsightly stains in your sinks and tubs. A pressurization system will make sure there's always enough water for your family. Stop pouring money down the drain and go green with a new high-efficiency water heater. With our help, you will have great tasting water, spot free dishes, your appliances will last longer, you will be using less soap for dishes and laundry, you will be saving energy, and won’t have to rely on water bottles or water drinking systems. We offer the best pricing options and offer discounts to Angie's List members. Give us a call today to discuss your water and minor plumbing needs!

PA103467
    10/13/2017

Water Testing & Water Heater Plumbing.