Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in New Castle, PA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in New Castle
- Hubbard Pet Resort & SpaLeslie, owner of Hubbard Pet Resort & Spa, was awesome when I booked my dog and puppy less than a month out from our vacation. We had never used kennels or boarding services and didn't know what to expect, but the owner and her staff made booking, providing instruction and vet records, packing, checking in and even extending our reservation a breeze. They gave me a tour a few days before and we even did a one-day test run to ensure the pups knew they'd be coming home. Staff gave my 13 year old GSP extra space by taking the 5 month old Aussie puppy out to recess on his own at times. Our pups boarded in one suite, and staff even sent a few pictures the first day to set my mind at ease for the rest of our vacation. By the way, when I forgot the puppy's favorite nyla-bone, I was able to purchase 2 extras, a new kong and kong cookies at fair prices right there, saving me a trip back home! Hubbard Pet Resort and Spa was recommended by friends and we in turn have passed the recommendation on to others (including my out-of-town aunt and uncle who checked their special needs dog in and received excellent care as well). Thank you Leslie and staff!!! : - ) Can't wait to try out their "park" for fenced play dates close to home. We'll be back for sure read less
- Dip-N-Clip Dog Grooming LLCMichelle has been grooming my standard poodle for two years. I am a very satisfied with how she grooms my dog and would not take her anywhere else. . My other family members also have their dogs groomed here and they are also very happy with the grooming.
- Going to the DogsShe seemed less stressed than her previous groomer which was the goal. It was especially nice to have them come to me. They spent time with me and the dog before they got started to get a feel for both of us. They did a great job grooming her especially since I know she is difficult.
- PET PARLORIt is a mother daughter team that does the work. I take my dog there and they do an excellent job. They are really good people that work with you. If you do not like something they will talk to you and work something out to your liking. Overall, I think they are outstanding dog groomers and people. They treat you like family and I would definitely go back to them read less
- WHISKERS TO TAILS PET GROOMINGHe likes going here. At another groomer he tried to leave, but here, he goes right in and is happy to be there. They are really good with my dog.
- Red Bank Veterinary HospitalLucy is a new dog for me, so I didn't know what to ask for (her hair had gotten really long before I got her, so that she could barely see.) I was able to get an appointment within the same week I called, and was able to drop her off in the morning and pick her up after work. When I picked her up, they said she was real quiet all day (which means she was comfortable there.) She looked awesome, like a new dog! I was really pleased with her grooming and she continues to get lots of compliments read less
- PAMPERED POOCH PET SALONTheir service is the best I have seen. We have been taking out dog there for about 2 years. We love the staff and my dog likes going back
- LOVE YOUR PETThey do a real nice job clipping my dog's nails. They are excellent. We used to have a long hair dog and we used have him washed and groomed there and they did a real nice job.
- CAREN'S GROOM ROOMMy dog loves it there- no anxiety like at some of the other larger pet grooming facilities. She gets one on one attention and the turn around time is way less than other places which is also a plus. They take the time to go over any special details they may find or suggestions that may be helpful. Very knowledgeable of on any questions I may have. I not only will continue here, I have recommended them to others read less
- CAREN'S GROOM ROOMThey did a wonderful job. I was going to petsmart for years but every time I drop off my dog it was such an ordeal. I had to wait in a tiny waiting room while I watched the girls look in the book then try to find who was the groomer. At the groom room as soon as I walked in the door the girl was waiting for me with a smile on her face. My dog was done on time and looked amazing. The price was even $15 less then other places read less
Pet Groomers in New Castle
- Business Description:Http://www.pghpetconcierge.com Our family has dedicated years to making sure pet's are pretty, pampered and most importantly, happy. Pittsburgh Pet Concierge is a Full Service Pet Care Business we specialize in one on one attention to your pet. Call Today, and mention Angie's List and receive $10.00 off your first booked service for your pet. We offer Boarding for dogs, cat boarding (cat's lodging always includes fully furnished bedrooms (human included), our home based pet resort is also wel.. read lessRecent Review:Wonderful experience for our family. In fact, we feel like Pittsburgh Pet Concierge is our fur baby’s second family! Bob and his staff are professional at all times. It is evident that they love what they do, and they LOVE animals! Our dog looks forward to vacationing at PPC. He wags his tail when we mention Bob, Stacy or Alyssa’s names. And mom and dad feel confident and relaxed when Conan is at PPC!! They are very responsive to our baby’s needs, and to any questions that we may have. They send a journal each day which includes photos. They are on site 24 hours a day! We feel very blessed to have found them!!! we don’t take him anywhere else!! read lessEvie N.
- Business Description:Felines Love Attention is a Boarding and Grooming for Cats only.Recent Review:I only had one carrier and I was going to have to make three trips. She actually dropped off 2 extra carriers for me and that was very courteous of her. I didn't expect that. She is awesome with cats.Janene M.
- Business Description:Experienced - Vet Recommended - Pet Approved - Competitively Priced - Satisfaction Guaranteed! We offer a full line of grooming services for dogs and cats, along with an array of pet supplies, all with a personal touch. read lessRecent Review:Getting an appt was easier this time.(before Christmas they were all booked up. )We dropped him off and he was finished at the scheduled time.The appt lasted approx 2 hours.The groomers interacted very well with our dog. <br / read lessGreg K.
- Business Description:Pet Zone
- Business Description:We are a full service dog grooming ! Any Breeds. We also have doggie daycare full or half days by appointment. And for the folks that want to go on vacation and need someone to stay at your home while your away! We are pet sitters and house sitter all in one ! We pride ourselves that your fur babies get to stay in their own environment while you are away ! No boarding ! We are bonded and come with references read lessRecent Review:They cut him, or gouged out his flesh down by his rectum. He kept licking the wound when I got him home. I never saw him do that before after a haircut, so I checked him out. That's when I saw the gouged out wound. It was bleeding. That's why he kept licking it. And I didn't like the way they cut the hair around his face. I had to re-trim it when I got home. So, I was not happy with these people, and I'll never use them again. John read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25 read less
- Recent Review:Well, the haircut wasn't to bad, except around the face. I don't think they cut enough hair around his cheeks and nose. It looked uneven. I had to cut it myself with scissors at home to make it even. But the worst thing, what really ****** me off is that they cut a chunk out of my dogs flesh out, down by his anus! They didn't even tell me they did it. When I brought him home, I noticed he was constantly licking himself back their, so I took him in the bathroom, and put him on the counter, and their it was, a gash right by his anus. I put some peroxide on it, with neosporin. I know they did it, because a couple of days earlier, I cut his hair by his anus with scissors, so no poop got caught in his hair when he went number 2, and he was perfectly fine back there, so I know they did it. I think it's very unprofessional to do something like that, and then not tell the owner, so he could tend to the wound at home. Never use them again read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to fulfill the needs of our clients and patients through high quality and compassionate care. We provide continued professional education for all staff members to utilize the most advanced technology available for your pet's well being. We have a professional, hardworking, honest, and loyal team to serve your needs while maintaining a balance of work and personal life read lessRecent Review:The staff was very friendly when I came in. They said as soon as a room was free, my dog and I could go in. I waiting for about 5 minutes for a room to be free. A vet technician came in soon afterward and went over my dog's basic health. I liked that I didn't have to wait very long. After the technician administered all the necessary shots, the Dr. Reynold's came in and we discussed my dog. He took his time to answer all my questions and I did not feel rushed. The entire visit took about 20 minutes. <br / read lessRobert T.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:Come Stay and Play Pet Resort is owned by Bill and Darlene Lowery. Bill and Darlene are both Certified Pet Care Technicians through the American Boarding Kennel Association. They have been residents of the Youngstown area for approx. 20 years. Bill (recently retired) and Darlene decided to build a pet resort managed by their daughter, Julia Gunger. Julia is a Certified Pet Dog Trainer (CPDT) she is certified through the Certification Councel for Pet Dog Trainers. Julia is also a Certifie.. read lessRecent Review:It went well I never left my dog at any kennel and I looked at the reviews and I saw very good reviews they treated my dog very kindly I called twice a day to ask about him. I will use them againDebra B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- New Wilmington
- Ellwood City
- New Middletown
- West Middlesex
- New Springfield
- Slippery Rock
- East Palestine
dog groomers in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Come Stay and Play Pet Resort3150 S Raccoon Rd
- Come Stay and Play Pet Resort
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Felines Love Attention14360 Berlin Station Rd
Berlin Center, Ohio
- Felines Love Attention
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Leona's Groom Spot110 franklin ave
- Leona's Groom Spot
- Mindy's Muddy Paws Grooming3458 Copper Rd
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Mindy's Muddy Paws Grooming
- North Memorial Animal Hospital143 State Rte 18
New Wilmington, Pennsylvania
- North Memorial Animal Hospital
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- South Mill Pet Care Inc8105 South Ave
- South Mill Pet Care Inc