PROFESSIONAL DUPLICATING

33 E STATE ST

Media, PA 19063

06/07/2013

Jeanne W.

I am an artist and I had a portrait that I painted of someone and I used it for a Christmas Card which they printed. They printed off 60 cards with the envelopes for $60. This might not be an accurate recollection. I use them because their ability to do color copies from original artwork is excellent. I've used them for years, and other artists in town also use them. It is pretty easy to use them, they will tell you what will fit on the card and they will show you what it looks like. At Christmas time you don't always get it right away, you may have to come back the next day for the copies. But if you tell too many people then I'm not going to get my copies as quickly! They are very good. They are definitely an A+.

Description of Work
Professional Duplicating printed my custom Christmas Cards.

04/23/2007

JEROLD G.

We have used Professional Duplicating to print and bind our magazine for the past five years. Their work is excellent, and has always been ready at the quoted delivery time. Their prices are very competitive, as we check the market from time to time to keep abreast of costs. We recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Our dog breed club publishes a quarterly magazine running from 28 to 32 pages per issue (non-glossy) with a heavy cover imprinted with our logo. Number of issues vary from 250 to 350 depending upon subject matter.

03/23/2007

TAMMY H.

Wow.

Description of Work
Graphics design staff (Layne) produced a branding campaign for my company and then a brochure template for us to use. Each time we need brochures now, we send her the new copy and photos and she does her magic and then they print either digitally or offset fantastic, professional brochures. She is quick and accommodating as are all of the staff there.

06/25/2004

SHARON & CHARLES J.

THE STAFF AT PROFESSIONAL DUPLICATING ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO GET THE JOB COMPLETED IN A FAST AND TIMELY MANNER. THEY HAVE ALWAYS PRODUCED NOTHING BUT THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORK.

Description of Work
PRINTING AND COPYING, DUPLICATION OF DOCUMENTS, ENLARGING OF DOCUMENTS.

Printing - Copies