Quick Fix Handyman and Home Improvement Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2011

Tired of those home problems or want to do your own built-inns? Worry no more, help is here and your call is our priority. Name it, we build, fix or simply replace it. We install light fixtures, ceiling fans with remote control or regular switch, non-working outlets or switches, recess lights,sensor motion lights. Have problems with mold around your bathtub, faucet leaking, damaged or old ceramic tiles? Kitchen cabinets, trash disposal, hardwood floor, laminating or refinishing it! Holes on walls, repainting restrooms, kitchen, bedrooms and living rooms? We have the best painters that can assist you with any color you wish especially for your loved ones! Also outside work can be done on power wash backyards, decks and driveways, roofing, gutters, siding and especially windows since on weather changes caulks get damaged. Don't risk yourself doing hard work when you can get a professional handyman at your convenience. We work with your schedule! Stop wasting money. Wait no longer, don't hesitate and give us a call! Our service is at your reach and we will work efficiently to get your needs done assuring you that it will be done the right way on the first time! Please call and look forward for a quick response!...

ProLine Painting

ProLine Painting

Family owned and operated since 2013. We have over 20 years experience in the industry. Our mission is to make every customer experience the best possible. We love what we do, and you will love the results. Call or message us today! We would love to earn your business for years to come.

03/16/2021

He was late due to car problems. No problem but I wasn't offered nothing for his punctuality issue.I believe I paid too much and it was under the table.Only cash was available for payment. I need gas line cap capped. He was going to charge me $75 to go get piece and do the work. I didn't have $75 because I use card to pay mainly. The piece was $2.12..I was paying 72.88 for labor on top of $300. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away Freezer and stove

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,handyman service

Hello Miss [Member Name Removed], I think you post the review in the wrong provider. We haven’t done any work as described. We take all forms of payment not just cash. Make sure you post it in the right provider.

09/14/2020

Good communication. Courteous, professional. Very good drywall work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, closet door install, painting

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,drywall,interior painters

01/20/2019

Edgar was a great guy to work with. He showed up on time and everything was done that day. There were a couple of issues in which Edgar came out the next day and fixed them. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our bathroom needed drywall installation as well as baseboard put down.

CATEGORY drywall

01/18/2019

January 19, 2019 I found Edgar through Angie’s List. After reading his reviews I contacted him to provide cost estimates on several projects. The projects included replacing the outside basement door (odd size), replacing outside window trim on 5 windows, replacing the hideaway stairs to the attic. Also, for removing a drop ceiling, replacing an existing fluorescent light fixture with a ceiling fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Types, Handyman, Electrical, Drywall, Painting Interior & Exterior, Carpentry, Shelving/Closets, Drywall, Ceramic Flooring, etc.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,screen repair,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters

09/23/2018

Mr. Lopez and his assistant arrived on time and completed both repairs in one day, including painting. He was very pleasant to work with and gave us a definite price before starting the work. The repairs look good although there is some unevenness, and a drywall screw was left inside the garbage disposal. They protected our cabinets and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair 2 ceilings where there had been water damage.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Specializes in handyman services. Electrical, plumbing, painting, power wash, hardwood floors, drywall, roof, siding, etc.

We do not work with gas lines

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover