L B SMITH FORD INC

Lemoyne, PA 17043

Auto Dealerships...

03/01/2017

jay K.

I traded in my old car. They are not real pushy, they can answer all your questions. Mostly, it’s like you go in, you tell them what you want and they show you all this stuff. You can sit in them, take them for drives and do whatever you want and then decide.

Description of Work
Purchased my car.

Category car sales

03/01/2017

jay K.

It just cost me my insurance deductible, which was $250. It was about a $1,700 bill. It was excellent, they have a really good system. Good front guys. They do exactly what they say they are going to do in a reasonably amount of time. I’m sure you could probably find somebody that could do it cheaper, maybe. They stand behind it. They did a perfect job on my car. You would never know that somebody had crunched the side.

Description of Work
I used L B Smith. It’s a new car. Somebody sideswiped it when I had 43 miles on my new car, that’s when I took it in. They fixed it up.

Category auto body repair

08/28/2016

IDA G.

Description of Work
WONDERFUL SERVICE AT THIS DEALER!

02/15/2016

Laura Lee L.

Courteous and helpful upon arrival. Clean waiting room with fresh coffee and danish. Friendly at front desk when paying. Fit me in without having me waste an entire day doing so. Love this place!

Description of Work
Flat tire fix

06/27/2015

Audrey Z.

They are good to deal with and explained things to us.

Description of Work
We have purchased multiple cars and had service done to them over the years.

Category auto repair,car sales

05/11/2015

Sharon A.

For auto services I would say L B Smith Ford dealer, that is the only one we use and they are wonderful. It was covered so it didn't cost anything. They absolutely got me in pretty promptly for my appointment. I would grade them 'A' on everything. I will absolutely use this provider again in the future.

Description of Work
The service last provided by them was last week. I was there for air conditioning.

10/27/2014

James W.

I arrived at my scheduled appt time,8 am and was told by Bob Youkers that I would have a 3-4 hour wait, I informed the service manager, Bob Youkers, that this is a 3 week old vehicle and I have a 11 am appt I need to make, so 3-4 hours is not acceptable. He mentioned he would see what he could do. I was out of there in 2 hours, a tad longer than I felt it should have taken for a sensor replacement, but nonetheless I understand they have other people to take care of also. The waiting area was ok, I also took the time to talk to my salesman, Jim Tomsa about my bedliner install, he was to get back with me last week, I have since to hear from him. Overall Service experience was good, Bob Youkers exceeded my expectations. I will go somewhere else for my bedliner, I get the feeling LB Smith does not want my business.

Description of Work
Provided warranty repair to my newly purchased vehicle.

08/18/2014

Lamarr W.

Great. In and out quickly and they have a nice waiting area. Passed inspection with 40000 miles on the car and they did not even try to sell me new wipers like most places do. Minor annoyance is that they obviously did not reset the oil change interval in the computer and the warning light on the dash has come on since then. I bought the car here four years ago and have been pleased by all of my dealings then and since. They are cheaper for oil change and inspection than the good independent shop I used to go to. When the car needed warranty work and a part was on back order, they arranged for a rental (had it for more than a week and Ford Motor paid).

Description of Work
Oil change, state inspection

06/01/2013

Margaret C.

Not only did they replace the bumper, they detailed the car inside and the outside. It was like getting a new car!!!

Description of Work
Replaced rear bumper. Covered by my insurance.

05/17/2013

robin B.

They are very attentive and easy to work with. They follow up with what they say they're going to do.

Description of Work
I went to L B Smith Ford Inc. for auto repair.