Springel, Dr. Edward R.

With Angi since May 2011

Dentistry - General

07/28/2015

They don't have a Latrobe location. Their on Old Rt. 30 in Greensburg below Westmoreland mall.

Description of Work
Check up, Cleaning with a follow up. Very friendly staff. Easy to make an appointment. The hygienist Jill was very friendly and professional. And the Doctor, also very nice explains everything & has very nice bedside manners. Would definitely refer to a friend.

02/27/2015

05/21/2013

What I liked was, I told him that I didn't have insurance and he gave me a written estimate on what things would cost so I could schedule when I had the money saved to go in and get it done. Then I got a good price because I'm a senior citizen now and he gave me another 10% off. The girl there was so nice.

Description of Work
I just started with a new dentist, Dr. Edward R. Springel, at Dental Care Associates. About a month ago I got some work done on my teeth, which included fillings and grinding one tooth down.

01/19/2012

I have been going to him for about 25 years. He is the best dentist in the area, I believe.

Description of Work
I went in for a follow up. He did some bridge work for my wife.

05/04/2011

We are pleased with him and that is the reason we continue to see him since we have been in the area.

Description of Work
Dr. Edward Springel is my dentist. I last visited him about two weeks ago.