Team Toyota of Langhorne

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2008

Additional contact: Bill Kline. Body shop: Mon-Fri 7:30 AM-5:00 PM. Financing available....

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

04/05/2018

They are very good! I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Service

CATEGORY auto repair

07/13/2017

We've bought the car about 8 years ago and we've been taking it to them ever since. They've been pretty good. Depending on what work you get done the price can be cheap or something else can be really high. It's ok. I can call sometimes just the day before if we need something done and I can get in somewhere. They're pretty efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took it in for state inspection and oil change.

CATEGORY

01/06/2017

Everything was pretty good there actually you know it's a nice team of people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time was 5000 miles ago. There was something wrong with the, there was a rod on the steering in the front of the car and that had to be replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

03/30/2016

It didn't cost anything. I just bought a new vehicle and it was part of my two year warranty. I go back in July.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Team Toyota of Langhorne is my mechanic. They did a tire rotation and an oil change.

CATEGORY car tires

10/30/2015

The only auto care that I use is my dealer in Pennsylvania.  It's called Team Toyota, it's in Langhorne.  I was there two months ago.   They could redo there whole appointment write up process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did auto service.  They did a two year service.  The standard filter, oils, differential oil, and tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

New & used auto sales. Auto service, parts & body shop.