Russel Bleiler DMD

With Angi since October 2008

360 Middletown Blvd Ste 406

Langhorne, PA 19047

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. ...

12/23/2014

09/23/2013

Was given an appointment with Dr. Bleiler for an examination. He was unsure what the growth represented and recommended removal and biopsy of the growth immediately. I must say it was the worst procedure I ever experienced in my life. The pain after medication wore off was incredible, however I was given further pain medication for several days after to alleviate the extreme discomfort. I was happy to hear the results of the biopsy was negative and there was no further need to return.

Description of Work
Dentist discovered a growth on my tongue and recommended I get it checked out immediately.

04/20/2009

STEPHEN E.

He had his whole face rearranged and was major surgery performed by another doctor and it went well. He passed away, so Dr. Bleiler took over the practice. He is excellent and does a great follow up. It was unbelievable what they did and my son looks gorgeous. My son still goes to him.

Description of Work
Dr. Bleiler has been following up for my son after he had an oral and maxillofacial surgery.

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery