DIRECT PAINT & COLLISION INC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

1000 N EAGLE RD

Havertown, PA 19083

Direct Paint and Collision strives to deliver top-notch Havertown auto body services. They specialize in collision repair at their advanced Havertown, PA facility. With an 18,000 square foot auto body facility, they can service all your auto body repair needs. They simplify the claims process by working with all major insurance companies....

10/23/2020

Nikki W.

Oh my gosh I can’t even put in words how incredible this place is. Tom was the best person to work with and was so helpful. My car looks brand new after extensive damage from a car accident. They took their time and fixed every dent and scratch they could find. It looks like the first day I got it. They even detailed the inside as well. I could go on about how amazing this place is. The whole ordeal from the accident was the worst but Tom and everyone at Direct Collision were the only consistent and reliable part during the whole process. I recommend this place to everyone. Amazing job!!!!!! Thank you thank you!

Description of Work
My car needed repairs all over from A car accident. Damage was pretty extensive. I thought it would be considered totaled.

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

07/26/2018

rebecca S.

Direct Paint and Collision went above and beyond expectations when I got front end damage repaired on my 2016 Honda HRV. They are a service oriented company! I was able to rent a car without going to the rental agency. The car was brought to me! The car repair/detail was finished before expected and was detailed beyond my expectations! The car was also cleaned inside and out….my car looked like new when completed! The employees were very friendly and helpful from beginning to end. I highly recommend Direct Paint and Collision!

Description of Work
Auto body work

Category auto body repair,auto detailing,auto painting

01/18/2018

Vel S.

The quality of work is excellent. The car looks like new. The staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have used Direct paint and collision I Havertown several times. Had to have my mirror replaced. They have also repaired my front end a month ago.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

09/16/2016

Jill H.

These guys are amazing! I was rear ended in a minor car accident. Two weeks later, I was in yet another accident when I hit someone from behind causing my airbag to deploy, and damage to my front. These guys towed my car with no problem. They were professional, kind, and able to provide me with a rental for the time needed. I picked my car up today, and it looks nothing short of AMAZING. It hasn't looked this good since I bought it! Completely detailed, shiny, clean! The front and back look beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about this shop. If you're looking for repairs, paint, ect check this guys out. You won't be disappointed!!!

Description of Work
Repaired front and rear of car including multiple internal issues after 2 accidents within 3 weeks.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

05/04/2016

Anna B.

Description of Work
my car was towed there . Their representative talked about how they deal with the insurance , and use manufacturer parts. I decided to let them repair my car , and they did a fantastic job. Price was handled by insurance . |

Category auto painting

Conestoga Collision LLC

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

Auto Painting
    Auto Body Work
    Auto Detailing
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Auto Body Repair - We can fix the dents and parts of your vehicle.