Noah's Pet Hotel & Spa

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2012

6325 Chelton Ave

Harrisburg, PA 17112

Noah's Pet Hotel and Spa has a large range of pet services for your dog, cat, & exotics (rabbit, pig, reptile, pockets pet or bird)!...

09/19/2017

Angel K.

When I picked up my dog he looked fine and he had all of his belongings

Description of Work
I used the facility to nitrate my dog for 4 days

07/01/2015

Jennifer M.

06/16/2015

Jennifer G.

Description of Work
Two pups spent the day at their doggie daycare and had a blast! My antisocial dog that I expected not to like it had even more fun then the outgoing/social pup! Definitely plan to use them again!!!!

02/25/2015

Dorothy S.

Description of Work
Fecal examination.

01/13/2015

Jody S.

Description of Work
We board our Dog there when we need to go out of town. They do such a good job. Our dog takes advantage of their Group Daycare while being boarded. Gets her out to play and socialize with the other dogs there. They also take such great care if their is a medical need. Giving proper attention to medication and special care if needed. We have always been pleased with Noah's and haven't boarded anywhere else. We also take advantage of their grooming services.

01/13/2015

Juan V.

07/28/2014

Amanda S.

Description of Work
We have used Noah's for the past few years for our fur son. Love that they give play time and attention, granted its for a price but at least it is offered. Our dog always comes home happy and tired. Never had any illness or behavior changes.

07/15/2014

Shendy B.

Staff was professional and courteous on the phone and in person. Went for a tour before booking and was shown through the areas the dogs are boarded and given our boarding options. Also had all the extra services they offer explained to us. The only disappointment was we were told the puppies would get playtime with the other small puppies, only to find out when dropping them off that it would not happen because there were only two staff members on-site. We paid extra for them to have playtime run and fun. Also had the option of purchasing the puppies frozen cool treats, which I am sure they both enjoyed. We did receive a 20% discount for being referred by another customer, which was much appreciated! We picked up our puppies and they both seemed happy and well cared for.

Description of Work
Boarded our bichon mix and our miniature schnauzer for 4 days and 3 nights while at the beach.

06/30/2014

Edward B.

Description of Work
We boarded our dog during a vacation. She came back in good health and good spirits.

06/10/2014

jennifer M.

It was great, in fact our puppy is there now for her second visit and we will be bringing her back often.

Description of Work
The provider took care of my precious puppy.

05/16/2014

Frank C.

Everything seemed fine, but the facility wasn't as clean as I would have hoped for.

Description of Work
Provided kennel service for our pet while on vacation

05/15/2014

Beth B.

Noah's Pet Hotel & Spa is very good. I think it was like 9 dollars a day. I have boarded there before. They give good care and nice facility.

Description of Work
The last time I used Noah's Pet Hotel & Spa was 3 months ago for day boarding or day care.

03/10/2014

Kelly O.

I chose this Kennel through recommendations from Angie's List. My usual kennel was closed for vacation so I needed to get my dogs into a reputable location. I was pleased that they wanted proof of all vacinations of my animals. I visited prior to boarding my dogs. The environment was clean and the staff was extremely friendly & professional. The costs & services were outlined prior to me making any decision. I was walked around the area and was able to view the kennels and the accomodations. I was pleased with the services although charges were higher than other kennels in the area. I would definitely use the services of this kennel if my primary care kennel is not available. My dogs are kennelled about 1-2x/year. One of my dogs got ill about 7 days post release from Noah's and had to be treated. I had never had any problems with boarding previously. This could have been very coincidental, but it did require a visit to the vets.

Description of Work
Kennel/Boarding of Dogs

02/01/2014

Francine S.

They treat Ella phenomenally. The hours are extremely convenient. I can drop her off after 7:00 am in the morning and pick her up by 7:00 pm at night. Someone always drops what they're doing to check her in or check her out. I never have to wait. Even when I wait, they do everything they can to get someone else to help me and the current customer so the process is very speedy. Receipts are always clear and the charges for everything are always clearly spelled out. Even when they get something wrong, they audit their own records to make sure that I am charged fairly. Ella's a huge handful -- literally and figuratively -- and it would be extremely upsetting if they weren't taking care of her or if there were some facet of the arrangement that was inconvenient. They deliver a valuable service and I would trust them implicitly with my pet.

Description of Work
I take my 10-month old Coonhound/Great Dane mix puppy here for daycare three days a week.

01/15/2014

Linda R.

Very pleased and will use them next time we have to board

Description of Work
Boarding and grooming.

08/02/2013

Beverly K.

At first we were nervous because this was the 1st time we had to board are puppy. Then we were told she would be placed in the hospital wing due to over crowning and be charged an extra $5 per day, but after expressing our concerns that was quickly changed. She was given great attention to from the moment we dropped her off! We did surprise them by picking her up a day earlier, but to our pleasure she was upstairs playing with other dogs. Our puppy slept well when she got her home and so will we knowing that can count on Noah's for our future boarding and spa needs.

Description of Work
Noah's Pet Hotel & Spa watched our 4 month puppy from 7/26 to 8/1.

02/16/2012

Shannon Z.

We will continue to use them.

Description of Work
We use Noah’s Pet Hotel And Spa for grooming and boarding for our dog.

Animal Boarding Kennels