Drs Friedman & Grater

With Angi since October 2008

4129 Locust Ln

Harrisburg, PA 17109

Thank you for choosing the dental office of Drs. Friedman, Grater & Williams, a premier practice located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best dental care possible, in a compassionate, relaxed atmosphere, utilizing the most advanced technology. One of the first things people notice is your smile! We are pleased to provide several restorative and cosmetic treatment options for enhancing your smile. From chipped or missing teeth to discoloration, Peter M. Friedman, D.M.D., Steven B. Grater, D.M.D. and Ryan Williams, D.D.S. offer the latest techniques to correct all your cosmetic problems. Our experienced staff works together as a team to provide you with veneers, teeth whitening, crowns, bridges and bonding in order for you to have a great smile. We appreciate your interest in our practice. At the dental office of Drs. Friedman, Grater & Williams, we can assist you in maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile for years to come! There are three doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org...

05/03/2016

Karla G.

Great service. Everyone in the office is very friendly. Good job with dental work.

Description of Work
Had an annual cleaning with them prior to this appointment with this being a follow up to take care of a cavity.

12/07/2015

Clark K.

These Dentist are very vested,in the community. They recognize the need for dental care and are caring individuals. They suggested a root canal that can be done in the office and was told that it would either need done now or later. I decided to give the tooth some time to settle and choose the later option. Since then I have attended the local dental college for cleaning and exams. They have been watching it and so far so good. When the time comes I will contact Dr. Friedmans office again.

Description of Work
Honestly I am not sure about the date of service. However I did not have a local dentist and I had a toothache in my front. The office is clean but in need of an update in the waiting room! This however has nothing to do with the quality of service.

01/23/2015

He is friendly, has good customer care and knows me by name; even my kids go there. He just makes a connection with his patients.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Steve Grater.

12/29/2014

My dentist retired, so I had to find a new one. I hate to go to the dentist, but he made me feel comfortable. It took about 2 and half weeks to get a schedule. It wasn't an emergency, and they asked me when I called if I was in any pain, and I told them no. The office is nice and relaxed. It is as nice as any dentists office could be.

Description of Work
My dentist is Steve Grater. I last saw him about a month ago. He filled a cavity for me, and I had my teeth cleaned.

08/02/2014

Stephen P.

This practice was recommended by Angies List and my family and I could not be more in agreement. We have seen both Drs. Friedman and Grater. Both of them are excellent clinicians with a terrific chair side manner. The staff is friendly engaging and engaged and most efficient. Although this may seem more anecdotal than quantitative we are always impressed by the general positive attitude in the office. It means a lot to be seen by a provider whose staff like the patients and their jobs. Highly recommend this wonderful practice.

Description of Work
Routine six-month dental exam and cleaning.

06/17/2014

Cindi M.

The whole procedure went smoothly. I first had the mold of the crown made and then three weeks later it was placed on the implant post in my mouth., All details of what is being done and what is to be done were explained. Dr. Friedman and the staff are very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Had a tooth implant crown modeled and placed by Dr. Friedman.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

06/12/2014

It always goes well with Dr. Grater. He and the entire staff are the best dental staff I have ever encountered, and I have been seeing a dentist for....over 40 years. Dr. Grater is so personable and friendly, and very attentive to the individual needs of his patients. He knows my worst fear is pain, and has always made sure I am completely comfortable. I have been seeing him for approximately 18 years and he has provided checkups, fillings, root canals, filling replacements, and crowns for me. I wouldn't go any where else.

Description of Work
semi-annual cleaning and checkup

05/14/2014

I like his personality and his prices.

Description of Work
My last appointment with Dr. Friedman

04/09/2014

Sherrie L D.

I was having a dental emergency and was having pain. They were able to get me in for an appointment within one day. Dr. Friedman was great at explaining everything and referred me to a specialist to get their opinion and possibly treatment. I made the appointment with the specialist and they told me I would have to wait 2 weeks to get in. When I called back to let Dr. Friedman know when the appointment was scheduled they must have called the specialists office because I received a phone call shortly from them getting me in the very next day. I had a great experience with both Dr. Friedman's office and with the specialist. Everyone at Dr. Friedman's office was very friendly. I deal with many medical problems that can make dental and medical care difficult but they were great about working with these problems. I will be switching to them for my dental care from now on. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I was having a dental emergency. They got me into the office within one day and were very helpful.

01/07/2014

William D.

Dr. Grater and his staff are very friendly and work hard to find solutions to any dental issues you may have. Thankfully, Dr. Grater is a much better dentist than fantasy football player, which he told me he is terrible at.

Description of Work
General 6 month cleaning.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Dental Examination, Teeth Cleanings, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants, Invisalign, Root Canals & Tooth Extraction