Darowish & Assoc

With Angi since October 2008

895 S Arlington Ave

Harrisburg, PA 17109

Specializing in pediatric and adolescent medicine, Darowish & Associates, PC is a trusted pediatric clinic in Harrisburg, PA. We handle general pediatrics, adolescent care, and newborn exams. Our certified pediatricians and medical staff value your health and safety. There are 5 doctors at this

10/09/2013

Colin W.

We met dr darrowish (now retired) in June following the birth of our son. He performed a comprehensive examination, and was reassuring to new parents. Two other doctors from the office visited over the next couple days, and they are all awesome with our son and with us. They don't make me feel stupid for asking what is usually a relatively dumb question. We don't feel rushed, and they have time for us to ask lots of questions. They are very reassuring and accepting of different ways of parenting, although each of the doctors will provide you advice when asked and their philosophies differ slightly---but they can back up ideas with current research. We feel blessed to have them. They have recently changed the name of the practice to Healthy Starts Pediatrics.

Description of Work
We have a four month old , and Darowish and assoc have provided us with outstanding care.

09/24/2013

Mellissa T.

My daughters have been with Dr. Bonneau since birth, we just love her! The other physicians are ok too but Dr. B is their favorite.

Description of Work
Primary care, colds, ear infections, bumps and bruises.

07/15/2013

Patricia S.

This last visit was typical of all the other hundreds of visits that my 2 boys had since they were infants with Darowish and Assoc. Dr Gardyasz was their primary physcian since birth all the way up to teen years. My children had asthma since they were very young and Dr. Gardyasz not only treated them excellently but also skillfully and patiently gives parents the skills to manage the asthma. I'm convinced their instructions over the years were the reason that neither of my boys were ever hospitalized for asthma. The doctors here have always gone the extra mile and patiently answer all questions no matter how embarrassing or irrelevant you may think the question is. I have recommended them to my close friends and would not hesitate to do so again.

Description of Work
The last visit was to have my teenage son's face checked out and stitched after he ran into the outfield fence during a baseball game.

06/24/2012

Michael C.

We have used the Darowish practice since my daughter was born and have used them for all of her regular appointments and immunizations as well as for ailments such as ear infections. All of the practitioners are generally capable and have kept my daughter healthy. I have only had one issue with a prescription that she had a reaction to after a couple of days. We took her in so they could see the reaction, and they said to have her keep taking it. After a few more days, she broke out in severe hives.

Description of Work
Treatment of my 3 year old daughter for a number of ailments.

06/15/2012

David K.

When I called to make an appointment, the lady making the appointment was rude. (this is not the first time this has happened while making an appointment) On a better note, once we arrived for the appointment, everyone was wonderful. The office is set up with lots of toys and books, the wait was very short, and they took time to answer any questions I had.

Description of Work
My son's yearly check up.

02/06/2012

We have good experiences with him.

Description of Work
This is my children's doctor.

08/15/2011

He is a super person and physician. I would trust my family’s life with him and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He is a pediatrician.

Pediatrics - Primary Care