Stahl Brother's Plumbing dba Rooter Man

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
11/13/2021

620 E Main St Ext

Grove city, PA 16127

For over 40+ years Rooter-Man has been providing professional plumbing and drain cleaning services. With millions of satisfied customers, it is clear that Rooter-Man strives to provide the best customer service you will find. Our local Erie, PA plumbing and drain cleaning experts are available to come to the rescue whenever you need us! Whether its routine maintenance or an emergency, residential or commercial properties, Rooter-Man can quickly solve any plumbing system, sewer, and drain problems....

plumbers (12)drain pipe installation (2)water heaters (2)drain cleaning (1)

09/06/2020

No contact was made. Noone called. Complete waste of time. Why even be on here if your not going to respond. Googled and found someone else who came out right away and probably for a lot less money. Time to get off this site if your going to be lazy and not work or respond.

Description of Work
Plumbing toliet

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

Not linked to any customer. So we question the validity of the review. We call ever customer and value every opportunity.

08/29/2020

He came out within 2 hours to assess parts needed and returned next day to replace the cracked area. Very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Replace cracked waterline And run new line for dishwasher.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

07/31/2020

They were here for 10 minutes said parts need to be ordered and never called or came back

Description of Work
Garden tub fauset replaced

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

I was unfortunately on vacation the week of July 20th-24th. I am the person who makes sure the plumbers follow up on their estimates not to mention we are extremely short staffed due to COVID 19. We contacted Mrs [Member Name Removed] and I explained the situation and we as a company offered to charge no labor and only charge for parts. She explained she already picked up the parts for it. I said ...

06/14/2020

Made appt with them and changed my schedule to accommodate them. They gave me a time frame. An hour and a half after the time frame they called to say that they were on their way. I told them we weren’t interested anymore because of how they were going to carry out the initial visit. I told them it wasn’t professional to leave someone hanging and the young lady hung up on me. We have secured anoth...

Description of Work
Needed tub and wall enclosure installed.

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

03/12/2020

They were great, very fast and professional, got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Hot water tank repair and cleaned some sewage lines

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

03/09/2020

It was fine. The service technician was very knowledgeable and a good technician.

Description of Work
They repaired the hot water tank.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

03/06/2020

Mike the plumber came on time told us all the problems we had. The next morning showed up on time to fix everything. Mike was very nice and knew what he was doing. Would have them do work for us again.

Description of Work
new faucet, fixed a leak, pluming down for our washer

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

03/03/2020

Mike was the service tech he is very knowledgeable explained what was wrong with hot water heater and made the repairs in a timely fashion and the price was very reasonable

Description of Work
Plumbing repair hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

11/02/2018

They contacted me very soon after searching for a plumber on Angie's List. He showed up when he said he would, was very friendly, cleared my line and ran the full 100 ft. He charged me a very fair price, much less than I was afraid he would after my neighbor told me what Roto Rooter charged to clear his bathroom. I would definitely use him again, and recommend him!

Description of Work
Main drain line needed unclogged

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

09/28/2018

Don was awesome. Very responsive and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Installed a vanity and faucet.

Work Completed On 09/28/2018