Can Do Handyman

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

103 N 3rd St

Greenville, PA 16125

Please call for more details.
Handymen Project

Handymen Project

handyman
Replace shed doors

We specialize in handyman services, home or business repairs, and more! No job is too big, or too small! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

woodworking (2)handyman (2)door installation (1)interior painting (1)drywall (1)

08/25/2021

Mary Pat F.

Was prompt and finished the job nicely.

Description of Work
installed porch swing

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

08/17/2021

Mary Jo B.

It was fine.

Description of Work
They did an Installation of a storm door.

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

08/06/2021

Dana H.

Very well. Dennis completed the job in a timely manner and was professional. Happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Furniture Assembly.

Category custom furniture

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/27/2021

Justin C.

It was not that great. I had to clean up a lot of paint spots. There were some drips. They missed some spots. It was okay to what I paid. He did come back to fix the drywall but it was just not perfect.

Description of Work
They did some interior painting and drywall repair for me.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

07/21/2021

Ferd R.

Dennis built me a great chicken coop. Don’t hire non-tax paying Amish for your handyman needs. Hire Dennis, he delivers the goods.

Description of Work
Carpentry - Woodworking

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/21/2021

Jodi C.

I am very pleased with my picnic table. I had a outside party and needed one asap. Its beautiful! Dennis came to my house and had it done in no time. He is very polite and well mattered. I'm very pleased and will refer him to my friends.

Description of Work
picnic table

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Handyman services, home or business repairs, electric problems, plumbing, carpentry, woodworking, painting, drywall repairs, and much more! --Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!