Sloane Toyota of Glenside

4.2

Auto Service
Auto Sales
Auto Inspections

Welcome to Sloane Toyota's website, where you can browse our entire inventory of new Toyota vehicles and used cars at our Glenside Toyota dealership. Come visit us to test drive a vehicle, speak to one of our experts, or discuss financing options. Sloane Toyota serves quality vehicles from Toyota to the Philadelphia, Conshohocken, Ardmore, Doylestown and Langhorne area. Our large selection ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you're looking for. Sloane Toyota has the technology and staff to make your vehicle run like new. Our auto technicians have the skills to correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle the first time. The mechanics at Sloane Toyota are the Glenside Toyota car repair experts; whether you need a brake job, oil change or Pennsylvania inspection. Stop by during our convenient hours and schedule an appointment at our Glenside Toyota dealership's state-of-the-art service facility....

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

09/04/2020

Their device is horrible all they do is sit around and eat donuts and text on their phone my rav 4 in February 2020its a2019 cost 25000qI was promised a key

Description of Work
I needed my oil changed I had to wait three hours and I brought this piece of crap carthefloor came all messed up didn’t notice until after I brought the car

Category car inspections

06/15/2017

I was there quite awhile. They told me to do everything online and when I did it at home and then came in, I had to do redo it. They said their system wasn't working right. So I thought I could just come in and pick up the car. They insisted on certain upgrades that I had already several with the car. When I got the car, they weren't there. In other words, I had to pay for rugs. The get you rugs a...

Description of Work
Purchased a vehicle.

Category

02/26/2016

Their prices are high and their service is not reliable. I do not see that they take every effort to do reasonable repairs to your vehicle. The service reps are not that kind. They are slow. I would use them again because there are some things I need from the Dealership. I do not have a lot of choice.

Description of Work
For my auto care, I use the Dealership and it is Sloane Toyota of Glenside. The last time I went there was for a front-end alignment.

11/21/2014

Both jobs went very well and they were the lowest bid. The car was beautiful!

Description of Work
I had some collision work and auto body work.

Category auto repair

Dear Member, thank you for leaving your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear that your experience at Sloane Toyota of Glenside went so well. Feel free to stop by again anytime you have questions. We look forward to working with you again soon. Sincerely, Lisa Naegele - Customer Relations - lisa.naegele@sloaneautos.com

03/25/2014

They are real good because when you have routine service they give you a little coupon and when you have five coupons together they give you free oil change and lube. It's really on the need. They have been super. They seem to be a little bit high on price.

Description of Work
We always take our car to Sloane Toyota of Glenside for routine service.

Category auto repair

Dear Member, thank you for this excellent rating! At Sloane Toyota of Glenside, we are dedicated to serving customers in the best way possible. You enjoyed your recent service appointment with us, and that's just how we like it! Thanks again for your business, and we look forward to working with you again. Meanwhile, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to view our ongoing specials. Sincerely, Lisa N...

New and used auto sales, service and parts

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available