Keystone Glass Block

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/02/2023

1230 E Mermaid Ln

Glenside, PA 19038

License #CL10. Additional DBA - Keystone Glass Block LLC....

glass block (56)window replacement (5)

10/16/2020

Took several calls but when Gene received my query he was attentive, reviewed photos & dimensions, and helped me conclude glass block would not be the best way for me to pass a pipe from an outside oil tank to my furnance.

Description of Work
Glass block window

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/02/2020

The men did a wonderful job. It was completed in approx 1 1/2 hours. They laid down tarps and cleaned up thoroughly when finished. The windows look great and I now have ventilation where there previously was none.

Description of Work
hopper vents added to 2 existing glass block windows

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/01/2020

Very professional and thorough. Estimates were prepared quickly and efficiently. Communication was excellent and installation was done very well.

Description of Work
Replaced existing basement casement windows with glass block windows in basement

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/03/2020

From our meeting with the estimator to the installation we were impressed by the professionalism of this company. The excellence of their fabrication and installation was mirrored in the respectful and courteous manner of everyone that we encountered from Keystone. They were prompt, efficient and listened to our concerns regarding the aesthetics of our older home. We would recommend Keystone witho...

Description of Work
Glass block installation

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

05/27/2020

Keystone Glass Block Company has to be the most professional contractor I've had to deal with in the past 10 years. Had to replace 2 windows, 1 in the utility room, and the other in the downstairs bathroom. Both windows were original to the house (62 years old) and were replaced with glass block. The price was reasonable and the work done was outstanding. The workers showed-up at the appointed tim...

Description of Work
Replace downstairs windows in utility room and bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

03/13/2019

The service and results are exceptional. They replaced the block with cement from cinder block to cinderblock without disrupting our basement some of which was finished. They were the best I could have imagined. Gene the owner was on top of the entire process and the results were perfect. There is no longer a leak. It was perfect in all ways. They are the best. Hire them. In fact, our water proofi...

Description of Work
Our glass block from when the house was built was leaking. The original glass block was installed over a wood base. It was not done in the best way because rage original builder did it in a less expensive and effective way. Gene’s team came out and reviewed the problem to replace the glass block in three windows.

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really appreciate it when customers take the time to acknowledge our work. This will be relayed to our employees. Again, thank you! Gene

10/03/2018

I did not hire Gene because we had a fairly complex issue involving leaking through a louvered vent in and existing glass block window. Importantly Gene took the time to explain some potential options, including DYI, over the phone. He was prompt getting back, thorough, and creative with his suggestions.

Description of Work
Modifying Existing Glass Block in Window Well

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

08/31/2017

Great! Gene was very professional. Polite. Pricing was very reasonable, also, got a discount for going through Angie's List. His employee's were on time, very competent, friendly, proficient and left the work site spotless. The windows look beautiful. I've received many compliments on the new windows. I am very satisfied with Keystone Glass.

Description of Work
Replacement of extremely old two front wooden basement windows.

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

07/11/2017

I just bought my house and found out that the two basement windows were rotten and termite eaten. I had them replaced with glass block, they look really nice and the installers did a nice job.

Description of Work
Replace two wooden basement windows with glass block

Cost $1,567.5

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

Review for Keystone Glass Block - 1230 E Mermaid Ln, Glenside, PA - 35508648

07/01/2017

They came out quickly and provided a quote for the work. Price was fair and less expensive then my other quotes so I signed the proposal and paid the deposit. In less then a week the windows were done and ready for installation. Workers were on time and professional. Completed the install quicker then they said it should take. Windows look amazing, completely satisfied and would hire again in a he...

Description of Work
I contacted Keystone Glass Block to have three old wooden windows replaced in my basement with glass block. Wanted two with a hopper window and one with a dryer vent.

Work Completed On 06/29/2017

Review for Keystone Glass Block - 1230 E Mermaid Ln, Glenside, PA - 35369673

Glass block windows Window bubbles Glass block walls for showers stalls Decorative glass block dividers for offices, e.g. Doctors' offices, which lets in more light Glass Block for any application--feel free to call to discuss what you have in mind Roll away screen doors Installation of retractable awnings