ALL PET ANIMAL HOSPITAL INC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since January 2004

All Pet Animal Hospital accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard,and Discover...

10/21/2016

DR. BENNETT AND HIS STAFF ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. HE IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE MAN I KNOW. HE TREATS ALL PETS WITH LOVING CARE. WE ADOPTED A NEWFOUNDLAND FROM A GIANT BREED RESCUE WITH MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS. HE HAD BEEN TO THREE PREVIOUS VETS WHO WERE UNABLE TO DIAGNOSE HIS SEVERE SKIN ISSUES. AFTER TWO VISITS TO ALL PET, DR. BENNETT DIAGNOSED GUS WITH MANGE AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TREATMENT. HE WENT...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine care of two of our dogs.

02/25/2016

They are just really, really nice. They are so good to me. It's wonderful. They are definitely an A. That's why I go back. They are expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We checked the wound on my dog's leg and they gave me soap to wash it with. He's had pancreatitis and I buy special food for him.

06/24/2015

We have two dogs we take there. We have two dogs so we get a little bit of a discount. Their technicians are excellent, Dr. Bennett is excellent, they have a good bedside manner and their billing is topnotch. Their quality of work is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We like All Pet Animal Hospital. We were last there for a general checkup.

01/24/2015

I stepped inside the door and Lina Dian knew what I was there to pick up. They are such an awesome dedicated, loving sincere staff that are always so helpful whether by phone  call or visits

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staff reserved special food for 1 of my pets and kept it for us. Had script filled prior to arrival. Always there to help!

01/20/2015

we were seen promptly and the Dr was very friendly and made a big fuss over my dog. He examined her and provided a detailed explanation of the possible condition and treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diagnosed dogs condition and provided medication

CATEGORY veterinarian

CATS, DOGS,BIRDS, REPTILES, RABBITS, FERRETS, AND SMALL MAMMALS, BLOOD TRANSFUSION, DENTAL CARE, FULLY STOCKED PHARMACY, IMMUNIZATION AND WELLNESS CARE, INTERNAL MEDICINE, MICROCHIPPING, PAIN MANAGEMENT, RADIOLOGY, SURGERY.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover