ALL PET ANIMAL HOSPITAL INC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since January 2004

5354 Rt. 8 Ste. 203

Gibsonia, PA 15044

All Pet Animal Hospital accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard,and Discover...

10/21/2016

Fran T.

DR. BENNETT AND HIS STAFF ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. HE IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE MAN I KNOW. HE TREATS ALL PETS WITH LOVING CARE. WE ADOPTED A NEWFOUNDLAND FROM A GIANT BREED RESCUE WITH MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS. HE HAD BEEN TO THREE PREVIOUS VETS WHO WERE UNABLE TO DIAGNOSE HIS SEVERE SKIN ISSUES. AFTER TWO VISITS TO ALL PET, DR. BENNETT DIAGNOSED GUS WITH MANGE AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TREATMENT. HE WENT FROM A PATHETIC DOG WHO WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP DUE TO THE CONSTANT CHEWING AND ITCHING, COVERED WITH OPEN SORES, TO THE PEACEFUL, MAGNIFICENT DOG THAT HE WAS MEANT TO BE. WE HAVE FIVE LARGE BREED RESCUES THAT WE WOULD NEVER TRUST THEIR CARE WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN DR. BENNETT AND ALL PET ANIMAL HOSPITAL.

Description of Work
Routine care of two of our dogs.

02/25/2016

Christine V K.

They are just really, really nice. They are so good to me. It's wonderful. They are definitely an A. That's why I go back. They are expensive.

Description of Work
We checked the wound on my dog's leg and they gave me soap to wash it with. He's had pancreatitis and I buy special food for him.

06/24/2015

Mary B.

We have two dogs we take there. We have two dogs so we get a little bit of a discount. Their technicians are excellent, Dr. Bennett is excellent, they have a good bedside manner and their billing is topnotch. Their quality of work is excellent.

Description of Work
We like All Pet Animal Hospital. We were last there for a general checkup.

01/24/2015

Jennifer T.

I stepped inside the door and Lina Dian knew what I was there to pick up. They are such an awesome dedicated, loving sincere staff that are always so helpful whether by phone call or visits

Description of Work
Staff reserved special food for 1 of my pets and kept it for us. Had script filled prior to arrival. Always there to help!

01/20/2015

Barbara F.

we were seen promptly and the Dr was very friendly and made a big fuss over my dog. He examined her and provided a detailed explanation of the possible condition and treatments.

Description of Work
diagnosed dogs condition and provided medication

10/31/2014

Patricia M.

Injections teaching physical tests.

Description of Work
Injections teaching physical tests.

10/30/2014

Edward R. R.

Diane, the vet's assistant, came out and played with her and weighed her. Doctor Bennet removed tick he found when he examined her. Gave her a good exam. Explain what was wrong and told us about meds.

Description of Work
Fecal Examination, DHPP, Lepto 1/2, Rabies 1 year, Office Visit, Weight, Tick Removal, Dog has diarrhea- was given 2 different kinds of meds Panacur 1G & 2G

04/28/2014

Christine V K.

We are going to see if some pills can make him more comfortable and maybe give him a good month or two. $247 for today, $2,200 since February. I have taken all my pets there for 3 plus years. The doctors & staff are good, caring and kind, but much more expensive than my old vet who retired 3 years ago. They tell me the options and give cost estimates. Everyone was so kind.

Description of Work
Today I called to say that Travis's limp is worse and Renee told me to come right in. Took x-rays and needle aspiration which showed he has lymphoma.

03/27/2014

Karl and Margaret E.

All Pet has been our vet for the past 10 years, since 2004. We started using them after we had a very poor experience with another vet. From the very first visit we found ALL of the staff, to be knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful in every way. They have been with us providing everything from routine care (annual visits, blood work, heartworm testing) to treatments for more troublesome or critical issues - orthopedic injuries, seizure disorders, arthritis, cancer. Most of all I have to say that when we had to make the difficult decision to end the suffering of any of our pets, the staff at All Pet were there for us, just like family. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a vet that they can trust.

Description of Work
routine exams, heartworm testing, all medical care for my dogs

02/21/2014

Brenda B.

Our cat was sick and they gave us options for him. They were very professional. They just allow you to make the right decision. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
We use All Pet Animal Hospital for veterinary care.

Veterinarians
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Other

CATS, DOGS,BIRDS, REPTILES, RABBITS, FERRETS, AND SMALL MAMMALS, BLOOD TRANSFUSION, DENTAL CARE, FULLY STOCKED PHARMACY, IMMUNIZATION AND WELLNESS CARE, INTERNAL MEDICINE, MICROCHIPPING, PAIN MANAGEMENT, RADIOLOGY, SURGERY.