ALL PET ANIMAL HOSPITAL INC

Gibsonia, PA 15044

All Pet Animal Hospital accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard,and Discover

10/21/2016

Fran T.

DR. BENNETT AND HIS STAFF ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. HE IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE MAN I KNOW. HE TREATS ALL PETS WITH LOVING CARE. WE ADOPTED A NEWFOUNDLAND FROM A GIANT BREED RESCUE WITH MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS. HE HAD BEEN TO THREE PREVIOUS VETS WHO WERE UNABLE TO DIAGNOSE HIS SEVERE SKIN ISSUES. AFTER TWO VISITS TO ALL PET, DR. BENNETT DIAGNOSED GUS WITH MANGE AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TREATMENT. HE WENT FROM A PATHETIC DOG WHO WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP DUE TO THE CONSTANT CHEWING AND ITCHING, COVERED WITH OPEN SORES, TO THE PEACEFUL, MAGNIFICENT DOG THAT HE WAS MEANT TO BE. WE HAVE FIVE LARGE BREED RESCUES THAT WE WOULD NEVER TRUST THEIR CARE WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN DR. BENNETT AND ALL PET ANIMAL HOSPITAL.

Description of Work
Routine care of two of our dogs.

02/25/2016

Christine V K.

They are just really, really nice. They are so good to me. It's wonderful. They are definitely an A. That's why I go back. They are expensive.

Description of Work
We checked the wound on my dog's leg and they gave me soap to wash it with. He's had pancreatitis and I buy special food for him.

06/24/2015

Mary B.

We have two dogs we take there. We have two dogs so we get a little bit of a discount. Their technicians are excellent, Dr. Bennett is excellent, they have a good bedside manner and their billing is topnotch. Their quality of work is excellent.

Description of Work
We like All Pet Animal Hospital. We were last there for a general checkup.

01/24/2015

Jennifer T.

I stepped inside the door and Lina Dian knew what I was there to pick up. They are such an awesome dedicated, loving sincere staff that are always so helpful whether by phone call or visits

Description of Work
Staff reserved special food for 1 of my pets and kept it for us. Had script filled prior to arrival. Always there to help!

01/20/2015

Barbara F.

we were seen promptly and the Dr was very friendly and made a big fuss over my dog. He examined her and provided a detailed explanation of the possible condition and treatments.

Description of Work
diagnosed dogs condition and provided medication

10/31/2014

Patricia M.

Injections teaching physical tests.

Description of Work
Injections teaching physical tests.

10/30/2014

Edward R. R.

Diane, the vet's assistant, came out and played with her and weighed her. Doctor Bennet removed tick he found when he examined her. Gave her a good exam. Explain what was wrong and told us about meds.

Description of Work
Fecal Examination, DHPP, Lepto 1/2, Rabies 1 year, Office Visit, Weight, Tick Removal, Dog has diarrhea- was given 2 different kinds of meds Panacur 1G & 2G

04/28/2014

Christine V K.

We are going to see if some pills can make him more comfortable and maybe give him a good month or two. $247 for today, $2,200 since February. I have taken all my pets there for 3 plus years. The doctors & staff are good, caring and kind, but much more expensive than my old vet who retired 3 years ago. They tell me the options and give cost estimates. Everyone was so kind.

Description of Work
Today I called to say that Travis's limp is worse and Renee told me to come right in. Took x-rays and needle aspiration which showed he has lymphoma.

04/17/2014

Deborah T.

03/27/2014

Karl and Margaret E.

All Pet has been our vet for the past 10 years, since 2004. We started using them after we had a very poor experience with another vet. From the very first visit we found ALL of the staff, to be knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful in every way. They have been with us providing everything from routine care (annual visits, blood work, heartworm testing) to treatments for more troublesome or critical issues - orthopedic injuries, seizure disorders, arthritis, cancer. Most of all I have to say that when we had to make the difficult decision to end the suffering of any of our pets, the staff at All Pet were there for us, just like family. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a vet that they can trust.

Description of Work
routine exams, heartworm testing, all medical care for my dogs

02/21/2014

Brenda B.

Our cat was sick and they gave us options for him. They were very professional. They just allow you to make the right decision. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
We use All Pet Animal Hospital for veterinary care.

01/14/2014

Gary M.

Guinea pig was lifeless and not eating, brought it here because they specialize in small animals. Turns out it had scurvy (who knew that was a big issue for guinea pigs?). Little guy was really bad off. They presented us with both option to just put it to sleep (the scurvy causes joint pain, which is why it was lifeless), or to give a shot of Vitamin C, an antibiotic shot to handle the bacteria that they have in their digestive system to help them digest hay that probably grew too much and was now becoming toxic, and some fluids. Dr. Bennett was super nice, and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. Also warned us that "prey" pets don't bounce back very well. We went with the treatment and the little guy lasted until the next morning. Would use this Vet again, and recommend him to others.

06/23/2013

Margaret W.

Went very well. Very professional. Dr. Bennett is very kind and patient.

Description of Work
Tests on sick cat

05/29/2013

Sally L.

The doctor did a yearly exam on our dog and even checked his teeth. We complain about his breath and was told his teeth are fine and some dogs just have bad breath. In February we could not stand his breath anymore and called All Pet asking for an estimate cost on teeth cleaning. We did leave a message and they never returned our call. We have been going there for 20 years. We called Pine Village Vets and scheduled an appt. for the doctor to look at his teeth. She told us she will have to pull at least two back teeth due to gum disease. He got his teeth cleaned 3 weeks later and 6 teeth had to be pulled. His breath smells good and he seems not to be in any discomfort. It appears to us that All Pet is not the Vet it used to be. We will be taking our dog to Pine Village Vet for now on!

Description of Work
Annual visit with shots.

04/29/2013

ELIZABETH S.

Overall, very. good. Dr. Bennett is a knowledgeable and compassionate vet.

Description of Work
I have taken my cats to All Pet Animal Hospital for over ten years and would not want any other primary care vets for them. Yearly checkups, vaccinations, and sadly euthansia have been done at the hospital. Excellent support with long term conditions such aa diabetes and palliative care

12/09/2012

Leanne F.

This was our second visit to All Pet Animal Hospital, and I was again impressed with the helpfulness, friendliness and compassion shown by each and every staff member. I did not have an appointment, but they very willingly fit me in to see the doctor. Unfortunately my cat passed away prior to being examined, but everyone was unbelievably understanding and caring in assisting me. I can not imagine entrusting any of our pets to any other vet.

Description of Work
Our cat was very sick and I took her in ( without an appointment) to have her examined.

09/27/2012

Virginia C.

Brigitte and I saw Dr. Persons. She was very warm and friendly and loving toward my dog (as was the entire staff). Everything was explained to my satisfaction and all pricing was discussed in advance of treatment. Dr. Persons made a follow up call with Brigittes bloodwork results in two days.

Description of Work
Evaluation for onset of seizures, routine vaccinations and testing.

01/28/2012

Susan G.

They are the most pet friendly staff I have ever encountered in the last 35 yrs as a pet owner. Dr. Person and Dr. Bennett are awesome. Our general exam went well and my dog is a regular there with Dr Person. After his shots, I mentioned his excessive pulling and dragging me now that I have an injury.not as strong. Dr. Person reccomended the Gentle Leader harness , and it was a miracle .He behaves, and no more pulling, And he responds to his obeidence commands again. Thanks Kellie

Description of Work
Anual canine check up. Needed advise on keeping my 10yr old ACTIVE reteiver mix under control on leash now that I am disabled. I have used All Pet since 2002 and also visited their 616 S Pike Rd RT 356 Sarver PA 16055 location - 724-295-9933

04/13/2011

Kenneth R.

There are only two avian vets in the county, and he's one of them. They are excellent. It was pretty easy to schedule the appointment.

Description of Work
I use them for veterinary care. I last took a bird for a general check-up and nail clipping.

10/06/2008

Crag C.

Dr. Bennett is WONDERFUL!!! A great animal lover who takes the time to explain what is going on. I am not that tuned into animal health and had to relay information to my wife. DR. B photo copied a page out of his animal DR book for her, I was shocked that he took the time to do that. He then actually showed me the skin scrape under a microscope.

Description of Work
Our female puppy had a UTI infection followed by mites, not a fun combo. After multiple blunders at another animal clinic, we tried who our breeder uses.

09/20/2007

BRADLEY K.

I like that I am able to get an appointment for my cat on the same day I call. They work us in if he is sick. The doctor is friendly and caring and is up to date on all the new medications. She is just great.

Description of Work
I took my cat in to be treated for a urinary tract infection.

10/07/2005

MARYBETH A.

THIS IS A TINY BIRD APPROX 4 OZ, IT IS RARE, PRIMITIVE AND VERY DELICATE. DR. VENNEN TOOK THE TIME TO CONSULT WITH ACADEMICS IN CALIFORNIA REGARDING THE BEST APPROACH TO MEDICATING BIRD AS DOSAGE IS TRICKY. SHE WAS PATIENT, AND VERY CAREFUL ABOUT ADJUSTING MEDICATIONS, AND ANESTHESIA AND DOING EVERYTHING AS RAPIDLY AS POSSIBLE SO AS NOT TO DISTRESS THE BIRD OR EXPOSE IT TO MEDICATIONS FOR TOO LONG. DR. BENNETT DESIGNED THE DRESSING CHANGES WHICH INVOLVED CREATING A DRESSING THAT LOOKED LIKE A PAIR OF WESTERN CHAPS COMPLETE WITH MULTI COLORED FRINGE TO KEEP THE BIRD DISTRACTED AND AWAY FROM TEARING AT IT'S LEG, ALL THAT AND ON A LEG THE SIZE OF A TOOTHPICK ATTACHED TO 4 0Z OF SQUIRMING FLUFF! BOTH VETS ARE EXCELLENT WITH EXOTICS AND I PLAN TO HAVE THEM TAKE CARE OF ALL MY BIRDS IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
MY SOUTH AFRICAN MOUSEBIRD REQUIRED AN AMPUTATION OF A TOE. THE BIRD WAS PREPPED, RECEIVED ANESTHESIA, HAD TOE AMPUTATED, CAUTERIZED AND BEGAN SERIES OF ANTIBIOTICS TO TAKE CARE OF INFECTION AND A LONG SERIES OF HIGHLY INVENTIVE AND DISTRACTING BANDADGES TO KEEP THE BIRD FROM CANNIBALIZING IT'S OWN LEG WHILE IT HEALED.

01/24/2004

JOSEPH R.

NICE PEOPLE. FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
SPAYED CAT. TREATED DOG AFTER INJURY.

Veterinarians
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Other

CATS, DOGS,BIRDS, REPTILES, RABBITS, FERRETS, AND SMALL MAMMALS, BLOOD TRANSFUSION, DENTAL CARE, FULLY STOCKED PHARMACY, IMMUNIZATION AND WELLNESS CARE, INTERNAL MEDICINE, MICROCHIPPING, PAIN MANAGEMENT, RADIOLOGY, SURGERY.