Ace Automotive Repair Inc

Auto Tires

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

02/05/2013

It went well. They took the time to find the problem, kept up communication, and did what they said they would do. Why this review is asking the age of my home when this review is for a car repair, I have no idea.

Description of Work
This was my first time bringing my car to Ace Automotive. Many people in my office recommended this repair shop. My car would not start consistently. It seemed like when the steering wheel was turned to far. Needless to say, they took the time (a bit long actually. 4 days) to investigate the problem and make sure they knew what the cause was. They checked the computer, computer in the car keys, starter and battery. Probably other stuff. Car repair is not my area of expertise. It turns out that the battery juice was low and caused a incorrect code to go off in the car, causing it not to start. The repair was a bit pricey for "just a battery." But I appreciated their thoroughness and follow through. It's been at least a week and the car seems fine. I would definitely go back again when I need my car looked over.

Category auto repair

03/02/2012

Their very nice. Their not cheap but they go out of their way for me. I have been very satisfied with them. Their BBB and AAA approved.

Description of Work
I take my vehicle to Ace Automotive Repair to be serviced. They replaced a wheel bearing for me.

Category auto repair

Inspections, brakes, air condition, a/c, engines, tune-up, radiators, shocks, struts, oil change, 4-wheel alignment, towing, electrical & exhaust.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa