TLC GROOMING

With Angi since August 2010

Whether they are groomed in the salon or at home, grooming is more than just a “beauty session” for your pet. Their overall health and well being is impacted by grooming. We also believe that grooming at home is important. That’s why we carry a wide variety of professional quality products and grooming tools to aid the pet owner. Natural shampoo, conditioners, brushes, combs, de-shed tools, dental care products and much more are available in our store....

04/10/2018

Everything was fantastic except I wish the front nails would’ve been trimmed a bit shorter. I should’ve asked, I’m sure they would’ve corrected my concern.

Description of Work
Bathe, groom, nail trim, teeth brush, ears cleaned

10/28/2014

Description of Work
We have been having our dogs groomed at TLC for 10 years. We have never had anything but great service from Heather and her staff.

05/03/2014

The staff fit my pets into their schedule on short notice...I'm very spur of the moment...they're always pleasant/informative.

Description of Work
Groomed my 4 long-haired Dachshunds ....called that morning and got them ALL in same day...Heather does research on products she sells also...I purchase frozen raw for my pups...supplements...treats/toys....her salon is the BEST!!!!! Also...my pups are my kids and she does a super job with all of them. I can't say enough good things about her and her service. I've been going to TLC for over 15 yrs.

02/21/2014

They took him in the back and then brought him back out a few minutes later saying they couldn't cut his nails and that I'd have to have take him to my vet because my dog was being difficult. I took my dog to the vet and they did it in five minutes. TLC made me feel like I had a bad dog. I thought since they specialized in grooming it wouldn't be a problem especially when it wasn't a problem at al...

Description of Work
I took my dog in to have his nails clipped.

02/19/2014

Afterwards he looked great and was very happy. The groomer was the first groomer (ever) to note that he was missing a toe! That meant that she was paying attention and caring. Will definitely be returning. They were kindly, friendly, open and caring -- and they gave him an excellent hair cut.

Description of Work
I brought in my beloved Field Cocker for his 2 month grooming. The groomer acutally sat with Snuffy (my dog) and I to discuss what I wanted and any idiosyncracies that Snuffy might have.

Category pet grooming

We at TLC Grooming offer services for all breeds of dogs from the Chihuahua to the Standard Poodle. Haircuts, Baths, Ear Cleaning, Nail Trimming and Filing , Blow drying, Cologne Bow or Bandana. We also offer Self Service Washing We provide: Shampoo, Brushes, Ear Cleaner, Towels, and Blow Dryer and leave us the mess!

Check, Visa, MasterCard