Peach Street Dental & Dentures

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Peach Street Dental & Dentures works will all insurances. Payment Plans available. On-Site Denture Lab. One day dentures available. Full Service Dental Care Including Dental Implants, Mini Dental Implants, Extractions, Oral Surgery, Crowns and Bridges, Fillings, Cleanings, Bonding and Bleaching....

06/18/2015

Category dentures

05/28/2014

as expected

Description of Work
replaced a tooth in my dentures.

Category dentists,dentures

04/22/2014

Such an upsetting experience! I was very specific about the reason for my appointment. The scheduler even said to come at a specific time and they would and quot;work me in.and quot; I expected to wait but there were patients with regular appointments who waited as long as I did. The whole mess took nearly three hours. The work area is all open using dividers with drawers and cupboards instead of ...

Description of Work
I made an appointment for an oral surgeon to pull a tooth that had broken the day before. I showed up for the appointment, wasted a lot of time, received unnecessary service and left without having the tooth pulled.

Category dentists

03/28/2014

Great experience; very friendly assistant and the doctor was as well. Thorough and detailed, I was quite happy with the experience.

Description of Work
Check up

Category dentists

01/30/2014

Description of Work
Have been three times, getting a new partial and had some teeth in the road of the new partiaal.. so far doing good.

Category dentures

09/16/2013

Very friendly! Great office!

Description of Work
Exam and X-rays cleaning and fillings

Category tooth extraction","dentistry","oral surgery","cosmetic dentistry","prosthodontist

08/12/2013

I do not think that they know what they are doing. They do not seem to not cue people properly. We were there for 2 hours just for a check-up and cleaning. It was just myself and my son. They asked for a payment up front before they performed a service. It was not confidence inspiring and they had a special and so it was a good deal. I do not carry dental insurance. Anyways they could not get to us for 2 hours and then they had to refund me for service that I did not get. They ended up making some errors there. It took me three trips to get the errors corrected. I eventually found a different dentist. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Peach Street Dental & Dentures did a cleaning and check-up.

Category dentistry

06/18/2015

Category prosthodontist

05/28/2014

as expected

Description of Work
replaced a tooth in my dentures.

Category dentistry","prosthodontist

01/30/2014

Category prosthodontist

Payment Plans, Dentures to fit into any budget, Repairs while you wait, On-Site Denture Lab, Weekend appointments available. Walk-ins and Emergency appointments Welcome.

No Medicaid