Season After Season

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

S.A.S is a small business located in the Easton Area with approx. 5-10 employees depending on the time of year. We strive to keep customer satisfaction first and foremost when completing every job. We offer free estimates and are a cash and check business as of now, possibly exploring credit card services in the near future....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

lawn care (61)lawn & landscaping (34)tree service (26)mulch delivering (21)snow removal (3)leaf removal (2)pest control (1)

05/23/2022

Tom M.

The work was excellent. The pruning was done by Ivan, one of their foreman. He was meticulous and conscientious, and made sure everything was done to the highest standard. He called before coming, showed up on time, and was pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
a long row of very tall Green Giant arborvitae needed to be trimmed back and shaped.

Category pest control, tree service

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

07/22/2021

John T.

Charlie was quick to reply to my phone call and came out the same day to give me a quote. A week later the tree was removed, all clippings and leaves raked up. Great communication, fair price, professional service and experienced crew. 100% satisfied!

Description of Work
Cut down and remove a 25 ft cherry tree.

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

10/06/2020

Christine T.

Was able to get a quick price and review from the owner. The 3 man crew that came to do the work was efficient, professional and over all very nice guys. They did a wonderful job cleaning out our weedy mess and picking out beautiful plants and placing them in the garden area. the result was beautiful. Will definitely have them back in the spring for clean up and fretting up the mulch etc.

Description of Work
We needed a fairly small landscaping, mulching, clean up, planting job done.

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

08/24/2020

Richard R.

This was truly a very positive experience. Charlie's crew lead by Carlos were attentive to what we wanted to be done to the front yard. They were here on time and all of the crew were just very friendly and personable. Carlos made sure he took care of all the requests we signed on for and the clean up plus the trimmings were absolutely spot on. It was a brutally hot day and all the crew worked so hard t please us. Thank you all for a job well done! I highly recommend Season After Season for your landscaping needs!

Description of Work
Front of home landscaping needed work

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

06/09/2020

Ziba M.

Excellent service, reasonable price, all workers were courteous and excellent in their job. Highly recommend. God bless this company.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

10/21/2019

Mark S.

I had a 30-40 foot pear tree that had split and needed to come down. Also wanted other trees trimmed and 3 stump removed or ground up. I had a two year supply of tree trimmings in the back of the yard that I wanted them to cleanup as well. All the work was done within a week and a half of my initial call for an estimate. All the work was completed to my satisfaction and way quicker than I anticipated.

Description of Work
Tree removal, tree trimming, stump removal, and garden waste cleanup

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

09/28/2019

Kathleen B.

They came right on time and got started right away. Nicest group of guys! Worked efficiently and professionally. What impressed me was their friendly attitude toward me and each other. This is my company for any additional yard work!

Description of Work
Shrub removal

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

09/22/2019

Jennifer B.

Never contacted me, not even to say they could not do it.

Description of Work
Yard work, weeding, replanting

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

Good Evening [Member Name Removed] I am sorry we were unable to contact you regarding your mother’s home. We are a small company and with the many inquires we receive in a day it is almost impossible to respond to everyone. That being said, considering your request was for ASAP service along with our booked schedule we assumed another company would be better suited for your needs. I believe this is an isolated incident considering our track record and hope you can understand the limitations a small business with 6 employees has versus the vast contacts Angie’s List allows its customers. Thanks.

08/08/2019

Michael G.

Very good work. Took a bit of time to connect initially, but things went very quickly after that. Courteous crew.

Description of Work
Garden clean up

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

06/12/2019

Debra M.

Due to weather delays we had to wait, but it was well worth it. The crew at Season After Season are hard workers and did our job in a timely matter. Our shrubbery and flower beds really needed to be spruced up. They edged the beds and trimmed up the shrubs and removed some as requested, then mulched it all. This was our first time using this company and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned out all the landscaping and edged and mulched.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

05/20/2019

Jennifer R.

The owner was very responsive and came out right away to provide an estimate. The workers were professional and friendly, and the owner followed up upon completion to make sure we were satisfied with the services rendered. Overall, I was happy with the experience, and we would use this company again.

Description of Work
Re-mulching of all landscaping

Category mulch

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

10/22/2018

Eileen C.

Great job, professional and polite... will be hiring again

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/25/2018

Kathleen L.

Great job! We had SAS do our first phase of yard clean up of our property last year and they did an EXCELLENT job and they didn't disappoint us this time! EXCELLENT response time, Professional personnel, Efficient and Friendly! Season after Season has exceeded our expectations time after time....AND we will hire them again!

Description of Work
Trees trimmed, overgrown landscaping pulled out and mulched all.

Category lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

08/28/2018

Christine M.

Excellent. Charlie is responsive (quick to respond and easy to communicate with), honest and fair and his crew does good work.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

08/03/2018

Ginger C.

Charlie, Ivan and their team are a great find! They were recommended to me by another satisfied customer. They listen to their customer's needs, come up with solutions and make the homeowner's vision a reality! They are a great team of hard workers. I'm amazed when I come home and see my yard transformed! They treat your home landscaping as if it were their own. They keep in touch along the way if you're not available as the work is being done. They always seem to go a step above providing the best service and striving for customer's happiness! I'm one step closer to enjoying my backyard again! I will be using Season After Season again in the Spring!

Description of Work
Landscaping around shed and across rear yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

Review for Season After Season - 1011 Frost Hollow Rd, Easton, PA - 37291418

07/26/2018

Eileen C.

All work completed in a timely, professional manner. Crew showed up on time and did a thorough job. Having them back for additional work. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Trimming of trees

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/22/2018

Ellen S.

Ivan was wonderful in explaining what they would do and was nice enough to pick up our new arborvitae for us. They trimmed the arbs in the front and topped them (looks good) but the arbs in the back where not trimmed nor topped to our satisfaction and when we called the owner, Charles Kolb, he sent someone out the next day to correct it. We were very pleased by the quick response and he did apologize. We definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
trimming arborvitae, planting an arborvitae and digging out a lilac bush

Work Completed On 07/22/2018

07/18/2018

Justin S.

The service was great! I had a large branch fall during a storm. Cleanup was done the same day. The job was affordable and quick.

Description of Work
Fallen tree branch cleanup

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

Review for Season After Season - 1011 Frost Hollow Rd, Easton, PA - 37248302

06/01/2018

carol K.

It was awful Never hire this company !! I don't write reviews ever but I need to warn everyone about this Co. They weed wacked my flowerS Off they were in mulched flower beds fro god sakes!! This is after we told them several times Where and What' to stay away from (I could tell they were not listening at all . I had to run out several times to stop them from weed wacking and mowing over flowers in beds, & decorative grass with beautiful white plumage that was over 6 ft. high, how don't you know what plants are if your a landscaper !!! THEY RAN OVER 2 OFF THE 6 BUNCHES of decorative grass BEFORE I GOT OUT TO STOP THEM EVEN WHEN I RAN out IN FRONT OF THE MOWER THEY DIDN'T STOP ! They went into the flower beds with mower and were shooting my mulch all over the yard and grabbing the weeping cherry branches in the mower and almost snapped tree in half with the mower. Seriously IT WAS LIKED I WAS BEING PUNKED !! All they The workers are RUDE thye thought it was funny and did not listen to what my husband and I wanted at all ... DO NOT CALL THIS GROUP THEY NEED TO BE " TESTED" SERIOUSLY JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I called the owner got ALOT OF YES MAMS AND SIRS BUT IN ONE EAR OUT THE OTHER.. AWFUL..

Description of Work
MOWING, WEED, WACKING EDGING, CLEANING UP, ETC.

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Good Morning I am not sure if this is a scam or if this was posted on our account by mistake. However, we have never performed services for you and we do not service the Blakeslee area. I am sorry you had such a terrible experience with your landscaper but thankfully it was not our company. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company that completed your work. Thanks. Charlie SAS

03/26/2018

Deborah H.

they came after weather delays and also helped us clean up a half dozen large trees that blew over in the Nor easter

Description of Work
winter yard clean up

Work Completed On 03/26/2018

03/23/2018

Robert M.

It went very well. They came early and removed tree without damage to the roof or siding.

Description of Work
removed tree leaning against house

Work Completed On 03/11/2018

10/19/2017

Eileen C.

Great job! Polite, professional and punctual.... work completed as discussed in a timely and thorough manner. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Trimming of trees around wires in front of house and on side of house

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

09/29/2017

Kathleen L.

SMOOTHLY!!!! job completed when they promised.

Description of Work
We recently purchased a short sale home that sat empty for about two years. Everything was overgrown and very hard to get under control. Charlie's team came out and in a day and half had the yard looking like new!!! they removed all the old perennials and weeds that were out of control . Removed the old landscaping stones..They literally transformed our yard! IT LOOKS FABULOUS!!!! Charlie's crew arrived on time and worked until the job was complete. They were polite. professional and did an OUTSTANDING job on our yard!!! We are beyond satisfied!!! We are considering this Phase 1 complete. We are looking forward to Phase to and Season After Season will be the people we call!!! again---this is the 3rd time we have hired them EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS!!!!