Castaldi Plumbing Heating and Cooling

With Angi since December 2015

Family owned and operated Father and Son team - 40 years experience Plumbing, HVAC, Services, Drain Cleaning Water Heaters, and Water Pumps Installation repair and maintenance....

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Service, repair, install or replace any heating and/or cooling system, water heaters and well systems.

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your gas/electric appliance services and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/30/2017

Great. I logged onto Angie's list expressly to get Castaldi's phone number, which I had misplaced. I need a bigger job done now, and I hope they are available to do it.

Description of Work
We needed a number of plumbing issues resolved in the house. They arrived on time, got right to work, and offered a very creative solution for one of the long-term problems.

09/14/2016

They arrived promptly, were extremely courteous and professional, and did a great job. I will use them again for more work on both this house and work I need done at the house I just bought. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I needed faucets replaced in several areas of the house.

12/09/2015

It went great. They were on time. They were prompted and professional.

Description of Work
They replaced fittings, changed out some piping under the sink so that the garbage disposal would draining properly.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], Thank for your review. Good Luck with your move, and Good Luck in your new home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard