Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

11 North US Hwy 15 Ste 6

Dillsburg, PA 17019

Our practice is dedicated to your family's overall health and well-being! We specialize in family care from infants and children to adults and seniors. Services offered: we offer gentle and personalized chiropractic adjustments, organic whole-food nutritional supplements and guidance in an uplifting and positive environment! Dr. Curran has been serving people of all ages for 10 years by providing the most advanced and gentle chiropractic care for all ages. Our team is dedicated to you and your family's success in your health goals and your desire to raise a healthy family holistically....

09/12/2013

Gary B.

Very well

Description of Work
Overall back pain

08/16/2013

Trudy M.

She practices a gentle chiropractor technique. You just actually stand up and she adjusts your spine standing up so there's no wacking, twisting, crunching. I've been to chiropractors that do a surprise attack on your body and I don't like that. This is very gentle. I've never been hurt there. It is very gentle. She takes her time with you. Whatever time your appointment time is, that is actually your appointment time. You don't have to wait. I don't think I've waited any more than 2 minutes. She follows through well. She's very personable, easy to talk to. The good thing is, I'm doing a lot better. I went to her because I was doing too much gardening and hurt my back. Since I've been going to her, I have less sinus problems. I had a pain in the temple of my head that would come and go randomly. It would be pretty intense. I had been to a neurologist, I'd been to my general practitioner. I've been to specialist trying to figure out what the heck this pain i am getting. Everyone scratched their head and said, I don't know. I told her on my first visit. She feels my head, she adjusts the skull bones in my head and the pain went away. That was years that it would come and go. It went away for 4 months and I will occasionally get it again but it is because I am on the computer too much and I am leaning my chin on my hand and it misaligns the jaw bone from the skull. So, I am trying really hard to break that habit but every once in awhile I will have to go in for another adjustment and she just adjusts the plates of my skull, just every so slightly because they are not fused like I thought they were. I think of all the specialists I went to and she took care of it in a few seconds. I was thinking I had a brain tumor and all it was was the plates in my skull were just misaligned. I haven't been sick since I've been going to her. I've been really healthy. The thing is I go every 2 weeks for an adjustment but her prices are very reasonable and she gives a senior discount. I have found her to be about half the price of someone else.

Description of Work
My last appointment at Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center was last week.

06/14/2013

Linda L.

We saw great results in our son from his first visit and now our whole family goes for adjustments!

Description of Work
We started taking our 5 week old son for help with his acid reflux and stiff neck. Dr Curran is very gentle, even our timid 3 year old isn't scared to be adjusted. Dr Curran is thorough and will give you a plan to help your symptoms.

12/24/2012

Trudy M.

In the first office visit, I was alleviate of a pain that I had for years that three specialist were unable to even diagnose. I sleep better and have more energy, I am walking better and never waited more than 5 minutes to see the doctor.

Description of Work
Adjustments to spine.

10/22/2011

Mark L.

Eventhough you are given an appointment, Dr. Curran will adjust you during her adjusting hours on a first come, first serve basis. She is very conciencous and it is obvious that her Paitient's well being is her upmost concern.

Description of Work
I was having excessive lower back and left leg pain. Dr. Curran and her staff were very promt, couteous, and professional. After the initial consultation, a series of adjustments were set up. After the fouth, the pain was receding and now after eight weeks, it has almost disapated.

11/11/2010

stephanie B.

My interaction with her has been good. She is real friendly and it is a family type atmosphere. She tells you how long it will take for the treatment. She has helped me out big time with my lower back pain. I have had good results with her.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Christine L Curran on Monday.

Chiropractic Care
    Health Education/Workshops
    Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
    Ear, Nose & Throat/Otolaryngology
    Allergy & Immunology
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

N/A

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center

How is Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center overall rated?

Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center open?

Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center is open:

Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Tuesday: 3:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Thursday: 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday: Closed

What payment options does Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center provide

Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Does Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center offer a senior discount?

No, Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center offer?

Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center offers the following services: Chiropractic care, spinal correction chiropractic & family and pediatric wellness care, in-office lifestyles health workshops, nutritional counseling, whole food detoxification program, spine & postural screenings.

Are there any services Cornerstone Chiropractic Family Wellness Center does not offer?

N/A