Patton Electric LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2016

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner! • Locally Owned & Operated Electrical Service Company • 24/7 Emergency Services Offered • I take great pride in being the best Electrician I can be & providing my community with the best possible service • I, Nick Patton - Owner Operator of Patton Electric, am personally present at EVERY customer's residence ensuring only the Highest Quality work is being performed • My emphasis is on treating my customers and their homes with the same Professionalism, Respect, & Care that I would expect of anyone servicing my home • I always place Customer Service & Satisfaction as my 1st Priority • I have a Well-Established Local Reputation, you can find me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/pattonelectricllc • Call to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment...

KOWALSKI HEATING & COOLING

KOWALSKI HEATING & COOLING

Commercial and residential heating and cooling services. Quality installation and repair of electric forced air heating and cooling systems, gas furnaces, boilers, domestic hot water tanks, and more.

08/21/2020

I highly recommend Nick and his team! I inquired about a service upgrade and he came out the same day to provide an estimate. He explained everything, offered some cost saving tips, and provided a very reasonable price. Scheduling was a breeze and fit into my needs perfectly. My technician Jeremy was professional, knowledgeable, and completed very clean work. I will definitely be using Patton Elec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Upgrade

11/06/2017

Everything was smooth as could be, had some scheduling issues with the Utility but Nick worked around it like a pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new meter socket and load center, added a manual transfer switch for generator hookup. Rework and eliminate some old junction boxes.

09/25/2017

Nick was very professional and provided outstanding service. We truly appreciated his timely response and accommodating us during his busy schedule. My husband is injured, I do not have any help, but Nick went above and beyond to move the old range onto the back of our truck so I can take it to be disposed. I don’t know what I would have done without him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old drop-in range and hard wiring removed; installed new outlet for new range; installed new range; moved old out of house and onto truck

07/26/2017

Sent email x 2 to website with phone number included but no response. Contacted electrician by phone and was told he tried to respond to email but I never received anything. He couldn't remember if he had tried calling me or not. Told me it would be at least a month before he could do work but we set up appointment anyway for evaluation and cost estimate for work that needed done. Appointment time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Many small repairs and additions were necessary.

06/12/2017

Called Patton for a second opinion after receiving an astronomical quote from Gillece. Nick came out on a Friday evening in the rain to give us a quote. Our issue had us without power, he bumped us to the front of the line and got the work done the next morning. Super pleased with his responsiveness, workmanship, affordability, and honesty. Will definitely be calling again for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric meter need replaced.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical Service Upgrades • Home Additions or Remodels • Fixtures & Receptacle Installation • Outdoor Lighting • Ceiling Fans • Electrical Trouble Shooting

Call for Details