Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2012

313 S Hanover St

Carlisle, PA 17013

Our unique chiropractic team has been delivering quality chiropractic care to the Carlisle area since 1994. We are known for exceptional results and a welcoming environment that makes everyone who walks through our doors feel right at home. With 3 doctors we can offer a team approach to meeting your individual needs. Because of our commitment to improving health without the use of drug or surgery we would like to invite all area residents to come in to our office for a complimentary health screening and conversation with one of our doctors. Our motto is Whole Health for the Whole You!...

06/10/2014

The Casses staff are professional and compassionate. I always have a good experience there. I am usually in and out quickly, and can get an appointment when I need it.

Description of Work
I have shoulder and neck pain. Dr.Casses adjusts my spine and keeps me pain free.

08/16/2013

Andrea E.

What I like best about them is the fact that they are always prompt for appointments. If you have an appointment you go straight in. They were very personable. They are easy to know and get along with. They take the time to diagnose. When I was there they didn't just adjust but they actually found something else through X-Rays that I was able to go and get taken care of.

Description of Work
My last appointment at Casses Chiropractic Clinic was about 6 months ago.

07/22/2013

I have been so pleased with the result of treatment. Dr. Chastity is so nice and the office staff are so friendly. I would highly recommend this office.

Description of Work
I have been suffering from back and neck pain for many years. Dr. Chastity did an evaluation of me and came up with a treatment plan.

Chiropractic Care
    Massage Therapy
    Alternative Med. - General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC

How is Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC overall rated?

Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC open?

Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC is open:

Thursday: Closed

What payment options does Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC provide

Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC offer a senior discount?

No, Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC offer emergency services?

Yes, Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC offers emergency services.

What services does Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC offer?

Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC offers the following services: We offer gentle chiropractic adjustments, decompression therapy, laser therapy, massage therapy and electric muscle stimulation. We treat a variety of conditions such as low back pain, sciatica, neck pain, headaches, shoulder/arm pain, herniated discs, hip/leg pain, sports related injuries, auto accident injuries and work related injuries.

Are there any services Casses Chiropractic Clinic, PC does not offer?

ask for details