Valley Brook Family Dental

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2008

180 Gallery Dr

Canonsburg, PA 15317

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. Award winning. Additional hours - Mon, Wed, Fri 8:30 AM-4:00 PM, Tue, Thu 11:00 AM-7:00 PM; Sat 7:30 AM-3:00 PM....

05/08/2015

Hope S.

04/11/2015

Karen S.

Description of Work
I had two wisdom teeth extracted. I have had those teeth for 30+ years but they were old and tired. I had not one bit of pain, bruising, swelling or bleeding. Top notch treatment!

Category oral surgeons

05/07/2014

Matt F.

They're very punctual with appointments and kid friendly. They also have TV available for the kids. They are open every other Saturday. They staff is very nice.

Description of Work
We've been patients of Dr. Gurecka for about a year and a half. Most recently we went for a cleaning.

09/29/2011

Tracy W.

No problems what-so-ever. This was an all around great experience!I have even gone back this month (Sept.) for my 6 month check up an cleaning again! UPDATE: 9/5/12: This dental practice obviously doesn't need new business if you have to wait 2 1/2 months for a check up and cleaning.

Description of Work
Looking for a new dentist and found Valleybrook Family Dental practice. Made an appointment and was pleasantly surprised! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable regarding my insurance, copays, etc. Very friendly and professional. The dental hygienist was great and very kind and careful not to inflict any discomfort. Dr. Gurecka was great! I came back to have a few older fillings replaced due to fractures and a laser procedure to remove a small cyst. 9/5/2012 UPDATE: I've continued treating with Valleybrook Family Dental for over 1 year. Now I'm not so pleased. Last cleaning and check up in March 2012 had an issue with the new dental hygienist who tried to push me into scheduling my cleaning under sedation/anesthesia because she couldn't use her sonic plaque blaster without inflicting pain on me. I requested that she return to the old fashioned scraping method, which she did begrudgingly, and there were no further problems. I scheduled my 6 months check up to occur on 9/18/12. I received my reminder card in the mail (without the specific date), and realized I had scheduled my vacation that week. I called to reschedule my check-up/cleaning, and was on the phone for 15 minutes while they hemmed and hawed about when they could get me in. First it was not until Jan. 2013, then it switched to Dec. 2012. She searched and searched for cancellations - finally wanting to schedule my 6 month check up at the end of Nov. 2012 (8 months after my last). Seriously? Just to see the dental hygienist? I have to wait 2 1/2 months for an appointment? I cancelled my appointment, informed them they obviously didn't need my business and will be looking for a new provider shortly.

09/29/2011

Annette L.

We have been patients of Dr. Joe Gurecka ever since moving to Pittsburgh 8 years ago, when he was suggested to us by a work colleague. We have always been extremely pleased with both the care and the friendliness of the staff. We have been able to get in instantly with 'emergency' issues and they are great at getting reminders to me of general care due. The office is bright and spacious--my kids loved the tv screens in front of the dental chairs when they were little, and as any parent knows, distraction can be a wonderful thing! Satisfied customer of many years now--we all have checkups scheduled, in fact, in a few weeks from now.

Description of Work
general family dental care--flouride, several teeth extractions for kids/braces

08/22/2011

Susan V.

I have been going to him for 7 or 8 years. He is excellent. His office staff is excellent. Both of the hygienists are great. He is very thorough. His office is up to date with the latest technology. His equipment is current as well. They are prompt with appointments as well.

Description of Work
General checkup and cleaning.

05/12/2011

MARAL T.

They are very friendly. They have a great bedside manner. They offer discounts to senior citizens. The staff is nice and the dentist is really good.

Description of Work
I went to Valley Brook Family Dental about 2 weeks ago.

01/11/2011

MARAL T.

They are very nice people. My sister has a disability and is wheelchair-bound, Not all dentists will take people with disabilities and they do. They are very kind and gentle with her. Their prices are reasonable. The dentist is very thorough, as well as the technicians. They are wheelchair accessible as well.

Description of Work
Valley Brook is our family dentist. I was seen for an appointment.

07/13/2010

Annette L.

Everything is the highest ranking there in every aspect. They are easy to deal with, they are prompt and on time, everything goes smoothly, they remind me about appointments, they have a beautiful office, and I have been very happy with them. It has always been no hassle.

Description of Work
My family sees the dentist at Valley Brook Family Dental.

08/15/2008

MARAL T.

He is excellent and his office is up to date with the latest and greatest. We have never had to wait for too long to get our work done and if their is a wait or an emergency they are always good to inform me.

Description of Work
He takes care of the regular dental work for my family.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

General and cosmetic dentistry includes cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, veneers, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, root canals, aesthetic, teeth whitening & crowns.