Jones Daly Coldren & Associates

With Angi since October 2008

There are 10 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 150 patients per day....

06/19/2012

It went great overall, the Dr was friendly and through. Answered all our questions and gave great advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter had a routine physical, the staff at the camp hill office were very friendly and remembered the kids and greeted them even teasing them a bit. When we went back with the medical assistant and she asked my daughter to strip down to her underwear my daughter became very shy and tried to cover herself up, they offered her a gown and were really nice. The dr was through and friendly teasing my daughter while asking important questions. She let her know that any time she came she just had to ask for a gown and she could have one.

06/19/2012

Overall a very nice pleasant experience with all staff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son had his routine appointment for his physical. We arrived early and the office staff were very friendly and attentive, we were called back almost immediately where he was weighed and measured the medical assistant was very through and friendly making him feel at ease. He colored on the paper on the exam bed while we waited for the Dr. when she came in she used his name complimented his pictures and at the end even ripped them off so he could take them with him. She asked him questions and laughed at his answers let him know what she was doing so he wouldn't be shy or scared. She answered all his questions and did not seem hurried to leave. When she was done she was friendly and let him choose a sticker.

06/15/2012

My son suffers from depression. The medication he was on previously was concerning my husband and I that it has reached its full maximum potential. He was withdrawn and not doing well in school. We contacted his dr, Dr Sangillo and he met and spoke to us on the phone. He set Peter's appt at the end of the day so he wasn't rushed and could spend time with him. Peter has a lot of trust in him and Dr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Sangillo has worked with my son on his depression. He meets with him and talks to him as a person instead of communicating to us and us to him. He speaks directly too him and both privately and with me. He has instilled a confidence in my son that is fantastic. Dr. Sangillo is awesome and basically has saved my son's life

01/24/2012

Dr. Robert Coldren was very understanding and great with children. Often times the kids hate going to the doctors but they are a lot happier going to Dr. Coldren. I would definitely give him an "A".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my daughter Dr. Robert Coldren for a general check-up.

06/06/2009

No complaints. Office staff at Wertzville Office was friendly (moreso than at Cedar Cliff office). We were able to see Dr. in a relatively short amount of time. Dr. Weber is friendly and makes you feel at home. He answered all of our questions and provided thorough medical care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sick visit

Pediatrics