Matt, Dr. Jerald S.

Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

Financing available. Additional phone number for emergencies: (610) 585-2553. http://www.abgd.org/ http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public http://www.americanboardortho.com/public http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp...

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

Drs Rosen & Dworkin PA

Family and cosmetic dental practice. Voted top dentists in South Jersey every year since 2007 by SJ Magazine and South Jersey Magizne. There are 4 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

04/11/2016

The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. They explained everything that they were doing and why which is very helpful if you have any anxiety about going to the dentist. They answered all my questions and concerns. Excellent first visit.

Description of Work
Routine cleaning and exam

09/12/2015

I have been using Dr. Matt as my dentist for over 20 years. Over that entire time, his care has been outstanding, every time. From the office staff, to the hygienists and assistants, to Dr. Matt himself, everything about this dental office is outstanding. I recommend without reservation.

Description of Work
Most recent was a checkup. Several weeks ago I had a crown placed on a molar.

12/04/2014

We catch things before they become significant; gums stay healthy. Hygenist and dentist work well together.

Description of Work
Quarterly cleanings; next scheduled for 12/29/14

09/15/2014

Like clockwork. Superb friendly atmosphere by everyone. TReatment was excellent.

Description of Work
Dental services

07/28/2014

I happen to like everything about this office. I used to absolutely HATE going to the dentist. Then I stumbled upon Dr. Matt 15+ years ago. I have been his patient ever since.. He is knowledgeable, gentle and truly seems to give a d*** about his patients. And, he is a great guy!! He has had staff changes over the years, but his people have always seemed to be above the curve. I highly recommend Dr...

Description of Work
Routine cleaning, xrays & dental checkup

Category dentists

General dentistry, relaxation dentistry for fearful patients, invisalign, implants, extractions, and prosthodontics.

Surgery.