PJ Bartending Inc

Entertainment/Parties
Rentals - Parties
Wedding Planning
Gifts

We are a mobile bartending service company out of Philadelphia, PA that travels to you regardless of location. We provide bartenders for any party, event, wedding, wake, etc....

12/28/2020

I've never worked with a more attentive and helpful vendor. When planning my wedding, PJ would respond within 5 minutes of EVERY email I sent. These questions ranged from if water bottles would be included, to the type of licensing PA requires for our outdoor venue. PJ's staff was funny, friendly and knowledgeable. When my brother gifted us with handcrafted apple cider for our October 2020 wedding...

Description of Work
Perfect Bartender for Our Wedding

10/03/2017

PJ was perfect! Many guests mentioned what a wonderful job he did. He was prompt, friendly, and respectful to all. I would highly recommend him. I will call upon PJ again when having a party at my home.

Description of Work
Needed a bartender for my wife's 50th Birthday Party.

08/03/2017

PJ and Bryan did a fantastic job, our guests loved them and I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Bartending service for a large (100+ guests) graduation party.

07/17/2017

Everything was amazing. Both bartenders had great personalities and were extremely professional. Knew how to make any drink you asked and even came up with something if you were indecisive. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Bartending for my wedding

07/08/2017

Excellent. PJ and his staff were well prepared and provided excellent service during the entire event. They arrived on-time and were set-up as guests arrived. They were very attentive the entire evening. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Hired PJ Bartending to supply and provide bartending services at my son's wedding reception.

Category party planning

We provide bartending services. Specialty drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. We can provide alcohol and mixers or you can provide them for us. Our bartenders are experienced and well-versed in entertaining your guests at any party, event or wedding.

We do not provide food but in some instances we can get you discounts with a caterer that does.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal