Advanced Stucco Inspection

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2009

Advanced Stucco Inspection has been performing stucco inspections and full stucco remediation (Two or Three Elevation minimum) in Pennsylvania and New Jersey for decades, and as experienced forensic building scientists, we are the areas leader in stucco cladding system failure investigations. We have performed stucco inspections, testing and remediation for countless commercial and residential property owners .Our knowledgeable team of stucco experts has seen it all and have been successful at pinpointing problem areas and remediation of stucco in the most challenging situations. Our experience has not only made us a leading stucco inspection, testing and remediation company with customers, but it has also made us a trusted consultant amongst builders and realtors. As consultants we provide oversight and technical assistance to builders, architects and general contractors in PA & NJ. We've provided expert witness testimony on a number of stucco failure investigations that we've performed....

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing has been providing top-notch HVAC service, sales, repair and installation to Southeastern Pennsylvania since 2002. We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company. Our primary goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.

01/11/2016

They don't do the type of work we need done, but were so completely helpful that I was blown away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Even though this company does not do the work that we need done, they were so helpful over the phone and willing to review the report we have from the inspector and help educate us on the process. Craig is even going to reach out to a couple of firms that do the type of work we need done.  I am so impressed by their helpfulness, especially when it won't even benefit their company in the end.  Wish they did what I needed done!

02/12/2015

My experience with them was excellent.  They were extremely professional and helpful with the work that they did, as well as explaining the avenues I need to continue to explore with the issues I’m experiencing, both with my property and central legal avenues as well.  They were expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Advanced Stucco Inspection.  They did a visible and 1.59 diagnosis of the stucco on my property.

07/25/2014

I contacted Advanced Stucco Inspection because I have some cracks in my stucco and part of it sounds hollow behind. Their call center works well got my information. And told me that they only do full remediation which I might need (or not). And told me the other part of their company Advanced Mold Inspection would be able to give me an estimate. I send my information and pictures through webpage a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not contacting back.

CATEGORY stucco

Thank you for taking the time to review my company. I have checked our records, they indicate that you called in on July 21st and spoke with a member of my staff. We had just launched a new interactive web application which you were directed to upload photos to. Obviously we didn’t follow up with you. I will tell you that we DO NOT do stucco repairs unless we do at least two or three elevations, w...

07/22/2014

I was pretty happy with the proposal.  They came out and look at it and seemed knowledgeable.  There are no particular issues.  There's nothing that stands out at this point.  I had no issues.  They weren't aggressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Stucco Inspection gave me a quote for exterior stucco work.

07/21/2014

He came when expected, he came prepared to do the work in a timely manner, he was polite and well spoken. I needed to leave the state in 2 days and he came back to finish the job even though he was already paid in full. My neighbors said he completed the job, brought the extra materials to my neighbor and left the site clean and tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired and replaced stucco

CATEGORY stucco

Stucco inspection & replacement of damaged stucco.

Stucco patching/repair & small stucco jobs.

We have salaried staff, not salesman.
MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa